Sign in to follow this  

Season 3 + 4 Pass

This is extremely frustrating

I refuse to buy s3 and s4 it for full price when the game and all dlc (s1-s4) costs the same whenever it goes on sale every other week.

Stop punishing early adopters and put this up for sale in the next psn sale. And all platforms and regions. 

Thank you.

• Agree 1

the problem is, the Season 4 is not finished yet, so they cant do sale now.. but I get You,  its very frustating to see same price for complete Game packeg , for the price of season 3 +4

3 hours ago, dani211212 said:

the problem is, the Season 4 is not finished yet, so they cant do sale now.. but I get You,  its very frustating to see same price for complete Game packeg , for the price of season 3 +4

That doesn't stop them from discounting it in the complete package, 

They do it on purpose because they know that most likely the people that bought the game early might be willing to pay more.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like they have updated the pricing again, now season 3+4 costs 30% more than all seasons 1-4. This is still more expensive than buying the game itself as it's always on sale. 

Ridiculous.

Edited by x7eight

you're talking about the PS store, right? because on Steam they fixed it, and S3/4 is cheaper than both S1/2 and Year 1

if the S3/4 pass doesn't get cheaper, just buy the Year 1 pass if/when it goes on sale. it doesn't really matter.