F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Around the World Trophy

I just downloaded the demo on the PS4 and was interested in picking it up at a

reasonable discounted price. That is "Until" I saw the platinum trophy requirement

of 40,000+ km of driving. You just lost a sale CM, you can fire that guy now that came

up with this BS. Merry Christmas.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Well make that two sales because I too was going to buy it "until" I saw the box art on the shelf at ASDA. I didn't feel the red colour on the Grid logo was vibrant enough and maybe displayed a few pixels too far to the right so I chose to buy three donuts and a fridge pack of Lucozade instead. You can fire the design artist who came up with this BS. Merry xmas :classic_tongue:

• Haha 6

Make it 3 sales, i was all hyped for this game untill i noticed that you actually have to drive wirh the cars by your self, what a bummer

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

You can count 4. I was going to buy this game, but then I discovered that you have to play it... ***? You should fire the guy who came up with that! Merry Christmas CM.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Well, I think the OP has a valid point. I’ve also lost interest in games because of unobtainable trophies. Two examples for me was Dirt Rally 1 and Dirt 4 with the BS-trophies «A whole lot of cheddar» (DR) and «Up and up» (D4). I didn’t buy Grid Autosport either because of online grind trophies. Not everyone is a diehard fan, and time is a limited resource. 😁

Now, I find the trophy set for GRID 2019 fair and square, but maybe a bit grindy. If Codemasters could provide Milestones in the Objectives section in the game this could be not so frustrating: Let every circuit have a 100, 250 and 500 km achievement in the game, and let every car model have same kind of achievement as well, then we have something to track our activities. In addition it would be useful to see the total driven distance for each car model and each circuit somewhere in the game. 😎