Sign in to follow this  

Games coming out in 2020

2019 is nearing the end. There have been some great games released; and some not-so-good games released. But, as 2020 approaches, there are several new games that we are anticipating. What might be some games you're eager to see?

Wow it's a human! ...and a "new guy" as well! 😛 

This was actually an interesting question. I basically took all of these from my Steam wishlist as that tends to be the place I put all the games I may be interested in 😁

• HUMANKIND
    Competitor against the old Civilization series with a very interesting idea of combining different historical cultures, and lots of more stuff.
  • '83
    A new multiplayer shooter by the guys who developed Rising Storm and Rising Storm 2. I got to at least check it out. Release date is unknown though.
  • Temtem
    MMO Pokemon game that's different "enough" from pokemon. I'm interested in it, but I won't be there when it releases in mid-January... Actually I'll have to look at this more. I just saw it on my wishlist.
  • Kerbal Space Program 2
    Yeeh, this one is a bit more popular than the others on this list. It'll be really expensive though.
  • Landlord's Super
    From the creator of Jalopy, my favourite driving game of all time. I have to at least check what he's doing with this game 

TBH the only game I have my eye on is the Avengers game but other than that nothings looking that interstin t ome but that's the only thing on my radar atm. There may be other things later but that's the only game that has my attention right now. Other than tha tI think it'll lb ea quiet year much like this year was because aside from the RE2 remake Jedi fallen Order and Control I've not really bought any new games in 2019

The Last of Us 2. The original was an incredible game, I have high hopes for the sequel. 

Just to be really boring...

My wishlist for 2020 is as follows.

1. Mount & Blade Bannerlord

2. American Truck Simulator Idaho

3 Total War: Warhammer 3