Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 crash whit ego dump error

I find it impossible to play f1 2019 because every time I play I crashed giving me the ego dump error, both with dx12 and dx11. The situation has been going on for months and months and nothing changes.  The game is updated, as well as the drivers of the video card. Please help me because the situation is very frustrating.
I enclose dxdiag files and the last two crash reports.
Thank you.

crash_dump#584887-20191221-223009-0.zip

crash_dump#584887-20191222-145253-0.zip

DxDiag.txt

On 12/24/2019 at 12:10 PM, Matu94 said:

No one who can help me?

you're not alone, it seems a lot of people are having stability issues. many with higher end cards. I have a 2070 super and the game has recently become very unstable again. keep an eye on the forums here and look out for updates after the holiday period. If I find anything that helps I'll let you know. good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:10 PM, Matu94 said:

No one who can help me?

Post your motherboard model, please.

I figure this is not updated but until dxdiag gets better at IDing them or OEMs fill in the correct fields in their UEFI builds I can't tell what it is (gonna guess ASUS).

On 12/22/2019 at 10:30 PM, Matu94 said:

I find it impossible to play f1 2019 because every time I play I crashed giving me the ego dump error, both with dx12 and dx11. The situation has been going on for months and months and nothing changes.  The game is updated, as well as the drivers of the video card. Please help me because the situation is very frustrating.
I enclose dxdiag files and the last two crash reports.
Thank you.

crash_dump#584887-20191221-223009-0.zip

crash_dump#584887-20191222-145253-0.zip

DxDiag.txt

Hi Matu,

I'm not sure if you're still having issues but for me the game has been stable now for around ten days.

My problem appears to have been a BIOS update  not playing well with some other aspect of my hardware config.

I rolled my BIOS back to a previously known stable version and so far everything has been ok.

I can see that you're running an INTEL system however and mine is AMD Ryzen based. That said it's definitely worth checking if all drivers are up to date and the BIOS & chipset driver versions you're running are also upto date and known to be stable.

StevieJay is really helpful here so he may be able to help if you post the info requested. good luck 👍

Got the same problem. EGO Dumper Crash after ten to fifteen minutes into the game. In rare cases I get a bluescreen and the computer restarts. In other rare cases it crashes after an hour. I tried everything I found in the community. DirectX 11, 12, Steam overlay, quitting antivirus programs, 3D settings off, all updated and so on. I am desperate. Can someone please help me? Here is my DXDiag.

Thank you

DxDiag.txt

On 1/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, Errymetal said:

Got the same problem. EGO Dumper Crash after ten to fifteen minutes into the game. In rare cases I get a bluescreen and the computer restarts. In other rare cases it crashes after an hour. I tried everything I found in the community. DirectX 11, 12, Steam overlay, quitting antivirus programs, 3D settings off, all updated and so on. I am desperate. Can someone please help me? Here is my DXDiag.

Thank you

DxDiag.txt

GAMING PRO CARBON AC or GAMING PRO CARBON @Errymetal

Edited by steviejay69
narrowed down board