Sign in to follow this  

Can’t collect daily parts boxes

I’m thinking now that the year has ended my VIP membership is expired and blocking access to the regular box

Can’t get my VIP daily box too (and the free one either).

I wouldn’t complain for the free one but since I paid to get the VIP, I find it annoying. Can you fix this please?

Regards,

Same here for me I haven’t cancelled my VIP so should still be getting it , 

Same here. And I’m not a VIP (in this game anyway), so it’s not related to that.

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

We have resolved this issue, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
If you are still having issues claiming your Free Daily box or your VIP Box then please contact Customer Supports Via Helpshift and they will assist you. 

Thanks

You don’t care about users. You ban players for your own mistakes. Also there is no customer service in the game. If there was I wouldn’t be in this position. Honestly think Codemasters have the worst support team of any game developer. Punish players for own mistakes and then make up non-existent rules and ban them. The fact you say to someone to contact customer support when they don’t care as I have found out nearly 2 months and no support. Just ignore and ignore is all they do. They let other users get away with anything but punish a few differently, just to make an example with them.

Main support person even said, that support can decide whatever they want so one player can get away with much worse and other completely banned for much less and they don’t even have to break the rules to get banned as they can make up own new rules a few months later to ban you.

I expect you not to reply as you just ignore me.

I was shocked main F1 MBR person said that staff are basically corrupt as they can decide whatever they want to each individual even if its the same offence. That explains why I was punished completely and others were let off straightaway for same offence.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, CMF1mobile said:

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

We have resolved this issue, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
If you are still having issues claiming your Free Daily box or your VIP Box then please contact Customer Supports Via Helpshift and they will assist you. 

Thanks

I wonder if you will ever reply to me on inbox messages or are you trained to ignore people?