Sign in to follow this  

[FEATURE] Pace note editor

I keep crashing (or going too slow) on the same turns again and again, it would be nice if i could modify/add pace notes to fit my needs. With the ability to save for different cars, just like setups.

I have the same problem. Even if the editor only allows you to move existing pace notes to earlier to remind you that that 5 corner tightens to 2 before you're in it. I'm not a huge fan of setting all the notes to earlier, the normal settings work well but I would like to be able to tweak some

But I think only basic editing like advanced where you have to go to your game files and edit it, but not something that should be really in the game options.

My hope is that this editor already exists as a "dev tool" to make the original pace notes. It could be released as a utility instead of embedding it inside the game (that would take a lot of work just to polish).

I would like the ability to do this; or at least have the co-driver call FLAT-OUT on a long 5 and 6 repeating turn section that needs no breaking; or the corners that tighten with bad camber or a decent that isn't called out.  

Hello! There already was another thread regarding pacenotes editor:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6073/feature-pacenote-editor#latest

I keep crashing (or going too slow) on the same turns again and again, it would be nice if i could modify/add pace notes to fit my needs. With the ability to save for different cars, just like setups.
Definitely, this would also give it a more realistic feel!