Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 - Lobby crashes [Everyone in lobby with loading symbol]

@BarryBL, This lobby was really bugged for some reason.

The issue: We just finished a race in Bahrain (Unranked lobby). At the end of the race results screen you could hear the usual countdown ticking down, but after that there was a blackscreen. Then I pressed the Xbox button and got back into the game (which you can´t see in the clip because it´s an Xbox Live clip). After that I saw the loading screen and got back into the lobby, but everybody else had a loading symbol and it said "Session running" Spain Lap 1/5. All of a sudden I got moved to the Spanish GP without doing anything and another black screen appeared. Again, after pressing the Xbox button, I immediately stood on the grid and the race was about to start. But I wasn´t even onboard with myself (I was ReimvomSchleim in P10, just on the right) I was onboard with another driver in  a Mercedes, who I couldn´t control tho. After the lights went out, I got kicked out of the session saying "The session you want to participate in isn´t available anymore"

Platform I´m on: Xbox One

Game version: 1.18

Game mode: Multiplayer - Unranked

How many players?: 16 players + 0 AI

Lead up to problem: Bahrain race ended, you can hear the countdown ticking down. After that a blackscreen appears and after pressing the Xbox button I get into the lobby screen.

Error message: "The session you want to participate in isn´t available anymore"

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Time stamps for clip below:

1:00 -> You can hear the countdown ticking down

1:06 -> Blackscreen starts

1:10 -> pressing the Xbox button (not visible in Xbox Live clip)

1:24 -> back in the lobby (other players loading)

1:33 -> loading to the Spanish GP (for 50 seconds)

2:24 -> next blackscreen

2:42 -> pressing Xbox button and going to the Spanish GP grid

2:51 -> getting kicked out of the session

Hi @ReimvomSchleim

This looks like the host left the lobby and disconnected from the session. The reason I can tell this is from 2:31 2 players left the session at the same time, looking like a disconnect. Also, on the grid, there is a red 'X' above P8's name, which mean they have been disconnected too.

Has this happened to you since this, with a lot of regularity at all?

Thanks for the quick response Barry.

This hasn't happened to me ever since, at least not in this extreme scenario. What does happen a bit more regular tho is the first part of the clip where there is a blackscreen, I press the Xbox button and get back into the lobby with other people loading. But in most cases nothing happens after that and I can just leave the lobby. This was the first time it happened so extreme if I can say it that way😅

No worries, okay, to me, it sounds like a host migration issue.

If you do run into anything like this again, please feel free to post. Your bug reporting is excellent by the way, gives me all the information I need. Really helps me save time and get you an answer as quick as I can. Top stuff 👍

Really appreciate it.

I also want to make sure this game is the best it can be and giving you guys feedback is equally as important as you giving the community feedback.

You've also really stepped up the feedback towards the community recently, also down to you @BarryBL, you are "running" this forum really well!

• Like 1