Jump to content

Time Trial friends leaderboard

Recommended Posts

Back again,

This has been passed on to our wider testing team across all formats (PC, Xbox and PlayStation) and we could not find any way to re-produce the issue. Our various tests for this all came back with the desired results, seeing all friends times that had set a results. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Back again,

This has been passed on to our wider testing team across all formats (PC, Xbox and PlayStation) and we could not find any way to re-produce the issue. Our various tests for this all came back with the desired results, seeing all friends times that had set a results. 

 

Did you find out why my time would not update in France until I got back searchable on USA by getting a faster time? (Hint: Find Me did not work on Global and I did not appear in Friends, despite setting a time previously to get the achievement 'Around The World' set 30/06/19 18:26)

There was no loss of connectivity and restarting the game (and PC) did not solve the issue at France until I set a (better) time at USA. @BarryBL

Edited by steviejay69
additional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen some posts regarding this for F1 2019. The same problem occured in F1 2018

This got resolved for me after quite a while (but not for everyone apparently). However it's back for me in F1 2019.

 

Right now Dubai International, Baku, Austria, Monaco and Hockenheimring are affected. But more may happen at anytime (It has grown gradually). I can set new times at other tracks but not these. No ghosts shows up on the tracks affected. Quite annoying when trying to improve your time on a track.

 

Xbox One X , F1 ver 1.18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trudd said:

I've seen some posts regarding this for F1 2019. The same problem occured in F1 2018

This got resolved for me after quite a while (but not for everyone apparently). However it's back for me in F1 2019.

 

Right now Dubai International, Baku, Austria, Monaco and Hockenheimring are affected. But more may happen at anytime (It has grown gradually). I can set new times at other tracks but not these. No ghosts shows up on the tracks affected. Quite annoying when trying to improve your time on a track.

 

Xbox One X , F1 ver 1.18

Dubai International isn't in the game. Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) most likely or possibly even Bahrain (Sakhir) given the order of the tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now Australia as well... Would be nice to know that it's under investigation. If Codemaster cannot replicate the problem I suggest trying the same solution as last year? The problem is exactly the same anyway, though of course I cannot say the cause is the same. But the likelihood pretty high, and should be worth a try? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Trudd said:

And now Australia as well... Would be nice to know that it's under investigation. If Codemaster cannot replicate the problem I suggest trying the same solution as last year? The problem is exactly the same anyway, though of course I cannot say the cause is the same. But the likelihood pretty high, and should be worth a try? 

They say they can't replicate....

France only 'cleared' for me after I set a new time at USA.

Try toggling the Ghosts (turn them off, go back to the game, play and on again) in the settings. Manually choose a rival from your friends or global leaderboard lists?

Also can't work out from your profile posts which platform you are playing on as you list XBox and Steam and a TX (XB1/PC)/T300(PS4/PC) - if you could elucidate please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mentioned in first post, this problem is on the X Box One X. :classic_smile:

Yes I thouht I saw they mentioned they couldn't replicate the problem. That's why I suggest they try whatever fix the did a year ago with the old 2018 game. This helped me at least on many if not all tracks.

Looking at the reoccuring problems in general from earlier games I would guess that this part of the code is very similar and the problem likely related to the same problem they hade in the old game. But that of course just that, my guess.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×