Nelly Furtado requests return of old pilots and Force India

The 'I'm Like a Bird' hitmaker Nelly Furtado returned to the Codemasters forum to request the return of old pilots and the Sahara Force India Team

image.png.743407a2820753a2d6939a33aacf1bcd.png

"Although I understand that at some point 'all good things come to an end' it would be nice to see the return of old pilots/drivers and also old teams such as the Sahara Force India which has served many memories on the codemasters series. I have enjoyed the recent series very profusely, however it would be nice to have the option of selecting old pilots such as Sootil, Massa and Fisichella. I do hope that codemasters can 'try' to repair the 'broken strings' that are evident in the current gameplay."

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Disagree 1

5 hours ago, NellyFurtado said:

The 'I'm Like a Bird' hitmaker Nelly Furtado returned to the Codemasters forum to request the return of old pilots and the Sahara Force India Team

image.png.743407a2820753a2d6939a33aacf1bcd.png

"Although I understand that at some point 'all good things come to an end' it would be nice to see the return of old pilots/drivers and also old teams such as the Sahara Force India which has served many memories on the codemasters series. I have enjoyed the recent series very profusely, however it would be nice to have the option of selecting old pilots such as Sootil, Massa and Fisichella. I do hope that codemasters can 'try' to repair the 'broken strings' that are evident in the current gameplay."

Whoa, Nelly! 

Sutil was a better brawler than he was a racer.

Massa is retired! Retired more times off track than on as I recall.

Fisichella was rubbish!

Sahara Force India was run by a crook!

@BrendanRodgers1 says you never call. Fix it! (He's doing good things at Leicester!)

• Agree 2

Good to see your nice face again Nelly, welcome back. I have missed you. 😍

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

That response is uncalled for. Despite the format it’s a genuine request and everybody is entitled to do so.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Nelly as come up with some valid points in the past if I recall correctly in 18 she was rightfully requesting rear wing damage and random engine blowouts among other missing things in the game you should listen to @NellyFurtado she talks perfect sense..

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Hi @NellyFurtado,

Welcome (back) to the forums!

I was going to try to answer your Force India request, but I wouldn't know how to 'Say it Right'.

• Haha 4
  • Disagree 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @NellyFurtado,

Welcome (back) to the forums!

I was going to try to answer your Force India request, but I wouldn't know how to 'Say it Right'.

@BarryBL Many thanks for the welcome x
I might need to 'Turn off the Light' in my hope for the return of Sahara Force India, but hopefully old pilots will see a return

On 1/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, 1512marcel said:

Good to see your nice face again Nelly, welcome back. I have missed you. 😍

I have also missed you profusely, thanks for the kind words @1512marcel :classic_tongue: x

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Unless it's part of some classic segment of the game, it don't think so, given the eponymous yearly naming convention of the game.   But nice try though! 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, FOneFanatic said:

Unless it's part of some classic segment of the game, it don't think so, given the eponymous yearly naming convention of the game.   But nice try though! 

I hope some classic features can be added in future series like the F1 2013 version. Perhaps also including the 'classic tracks'. If they can add these additions, with the old pilots and Force India, I'll definitely be a man-eater on the day of the release to purchase the game :classic_tongue: 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1