f1 2017 keyboard scheme problem

Posted (edited)

i am playing f1 2017 on pc with only keyboard and i cant use the radio. it shows up on my screen but i cant use the commands or confirms the strategy change messages. originall the game setted the accept/confirm key as ''ENTER'' but in-game it doest work. the worse side , i cant change it too. when i try that , it says ''You can only map menu controls for devices that have no preset control scheme.'' please help i need help with it asap.

Edited by momentost
accidentally put a photo

2 minutes ago, momentost said:

i am playing f1 2017 on pc with only keyboard and i cant use the radio. it shows up on my screen but i cant use the commands or confirms the strategy change messages. originall the game setted the accept/confirm key as ''ENTER'' but in-game it doest work. the worse side , i cant change it too. when i try that , it says ''You can only map menu controls for devices that have no preset control scheme.'' please help i need help with it asap.

image.png

You need to assign a different key the enter key is a primary key function on the keyboard and it is in all the presets. It's used for menu navigation.

I think the answer is to delete the custom keyboard mapping and redefine it from the preset.

but how ? i mean none of the keys are accepted by the game , it just says the same thing i wrote in first message