DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

F1 2019 - Error Code HO163.8804.

@BarryBL this issue happened just yesterday evening whilst playing F1 2019 Unranked lobbies. We just finished a 5 lap race at Japan, when we got back into the lobby. The host then left (he had 1 bar connection) somebody else became the host. But as it seems, another player just above me got kicked, before I also got kicked by the game out of the session with the error code HO163.8804.

A short description of the problem: After a race, we got back into the lobby. After the host left, another player and me (don´t know about the others) got kicked out of the lobby

Platform: Xbox One

Game version: Multiplayer - Unranked

Players and AI: 6 players + 0 AI

Lead up: The host left the lobby whilst in the lobby screen

Error mesage: HO163.8804.

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Attaching a 30 second clip down here:

Can’t find anything on the net or on the forum regarding this error code. Did you manage to join another session after this has happend or do you keep getting this error?

I didn't actually try but I was still connected with the online services so it would have worked if i tried. Stopped playing after this tho😅

Please try again when you have the time and let me know if the problem still exists. Just to let us know we have to investigate any further. Thanks in advance.

Just tried it, no problems joining a session or anything else. Still would be interested to know what that error code means if anyone knows this😅

I can imagine that. Like I said, I can't find anything on the net or in previous posts. @BarryBL, do you have any information regarding this error code? I suppose it's a connectivity error code, but not sure if it is game related or Xbox system related.

Thanks again, makes sense😃

The old host also didn't have the best of connections (only player with 1 bar) so that might have played a part as well😅