Sign in to follow this  

BTCC discussion

I've had the BTCC coverage on my laptop all day, watched both :p Should be awesome though dude, and the tickets are extremely well priced! 

@Juice29 Sophia Floersch :p Very impressive for a Rookie in the series. And with the interview at the end where she said F1 is her aim, if she keeps performing that well then let's hope she makes it! It's funny how she's only 14 yet seems to be a much better driver than Susie Wolff.

I think shes already done better than both of them already. She's won a race

I've had the BTCC coverage on my laptop all day, watched both :p Should be awesome though dude, and the tickets are extremely well priced! 

@Juice29 Sophia Floersch :p Very impressive for a Rookie in the series. And with the interview at the end where she said F1 is her aim, if she keeps performing that well then let's hope she makes it! It's funny how she's only 14 yet seems to be a much better driver than Susie Wolff.
Yea I couldn't do that, still had some broadband problems today after I thought it was ok :rage: It has been ok for a while now though, my router logs how long the connection has been ok for. Managed to play online for an hour earlier, so I'm hoping it's not like it was last night.

Back on topic, September can't come soon enough. :)

its almost time for Oulton park and this year if the shorter Island layout in use, also due to tennis the ITV4 program is spilt into two.  Part one is on at 11.15 and end at 1.30pm then returns at 3.15pm and ends as normal at 6.30pm. and this will happen next week

Booked my Croft tickets!! Nic Hamilton will make his début, and I'm kinda hoping Lewis will be there to support him...

fIsince08 said:
Juice29 said:
Possibly! The British GP is a week after
Yeah and there's no GP that weekend!
Buuut, Goodwood FoS is! And I'm going to it on the Friday woohoo!

fIsince08 said:
Juice29 said:
Possibly! The British GP is a week after
Yeah and there's no GP that weekend!
Buuut, Goodwood FoS is! And I'm going to it on the Friday woohoo!
Same weekend again? Guess Tim Harvey will be there, which means we go from bad to worse in the commentary booth as it'll be Paul O'Neil :#

Just had a fantastic day at Croft! Got pelted with rocks from Josh Cook's crash, saw loads of overtakes and got a photo with a certain Anthony Hamilton!!!

Oh wow that's awesome!

That reminds me, my mate got a picture with Natalie Pinkham at a tennis tournament earlier last week, and I'm so jealous! I actually love Natalie.

@Hughesy Our tickets for Silverstone have just shown up! :) 
Awesome!  :D  Glad they showed up now rather than a few days before, we'd be getting very nervous  :#

Hughesy said:
Silverstone tomorrow with @RevolvingPrawn  It's going to be awesome!
Make sure you do get there early to get the pitlane walk done and go to the motorhomes, at Croft I got some freebies and a picture with Anthony Hamilton.

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
Make sure you do get there early to get the pitlane walk done and go to the motorhomes, at Croft I got some freebies and a picture with Anthony Hamilton.
Disabled, won't be doing much walking ;)

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
Disabled, won't be doing much walking ;)
If you can manage it, do try and at least do the pit walk. At Silverstone though it could be awkward getting into the pit lane.

Just been dropped off by @Hughesy, awesome day! We ended up at a bunch of different parts of the circuit, and even had a stroll through the paddock :) Got a ton of pics and some vids, and some of the racing was top notch! Gonna have to watch the coverage of it though to get a better idea of what was going on!

It was awesome! I'll post more tomorrow but I feel dead at the moment :joy:  Did more exercise today than I have in the last 4 years put together. Totally worth it though! When I got in the door I collapsed, think I was running on adrenaline and it all crashed when I got home lol. Hoping to go next year, was so much fun!    :D