Sign in to follow this  

BTCC discussion

Hughesy said:
It was awesome! I'll post more tomorrow but I feel dead at the moment :joy:  Did more exercise today than I have in the last 4 years put together. Totally worth it though! When I got in the door I collapsed, think I was running on adrenaline and it all crashed when I got home lol. Hoping to go next year, was so much fun!    :D
Haha, you were a champ dude, when we got up to Becketts I was worried I'd dragged you around the circuit a bit too far, so pushing through and walking all the way back to the other side of the track was awesome :) 

Definitely wanna go again next year though, for the price it costs to go you get so much out of the day! But you also get a little bit of sunburn on your face if the weather is nice ;)

Yea I'm not one to give up, I really hate making a fuss so I just power through. I'll pay for it tomorrow and will probably be stuck in bed, but it was so worth it! Man those cars are noisy, I was not prepared for that, I can't think what else you could get for £25 for over 6 hours of racing. Hamilton did well in race 2 considering the whack he took. We saw the car on a truck afterwards, the rear end was wrecked, so I'm not sure how he finished. It was right in from of us in the paddock yet both of us didn't think to take a pic. Lots to post tomorrow, I'm having a well deserved beer and watching the F1 B)

Ps: You were awesome as well bud. I know we have talked on here for years and played online together, but it felt like we had been friends for years. Thanks for the energy drinks and sandwich, and the chocolate bar ;)

Hughesy said:
Yea I'm not one to give up, I really hate making a fuss so I just power through. I'll pay for it tomorrow and will probably be stuck in bed, but it was so worth it! Man those cars are noisy, I was not prepared for that, I can't think what else you could get for £25 for over 6 hours of racing. Hamilton did well in race 2 considering the whack he took. We saw the car on a truck afterwards, the rear end was wrecked, so I'm not sure how he finished. It was right in from of us in the paddock yet both of us didn't think to take a pic. Lots to post tomorrow, I'm having a well deserved beer and watching the F1 B)

Ps: You were awesome as well bud. I know we have talked on here for years and played online together, but it felt like we had been friends for years. Thanks for the energy drinks and sandwich, and the chocolate bar ;)
I think the BTCC cars are equally as loud if not louder than F1 cars.

That scab in the Stig suit nearly made me piss myself. For anyone that's wondering he was holding a sign saying he was poor and needed money for food (I think?) yet he could afford a nice suit and helmet lol. If he needed food there's someone with a lot of meat on her next to him.....

I never watched that 4K video you shot bud. Considering my camera is meant to be a lot worse than yours in terms of MP, it stacks up quite well ;) I see my girl hand snuck into 2 pics :joy: I have a few short videos I might upload at some point. I wish I could go watch racing each weekend, life has been so dull since Sunday :|

Hughesy said:
That scab in the Stig suit nearly made me piss myself. For anyone that's wondering he was holding a sign saying he was poor and needed money for food (I think?) yet he could afford a nice suit and helmet lol. If he needed food there's someone with a lot of meat on her next to him.....

I never watched that 4K video you shot bud. Considering my camera is meant to be a lot worse than yours in terms of MP, it stacks up quite well ;) I see my girl hand snuck into 2 pics :joy: I have a few short videos I might upload at some point. I wish I could go watch racing each weekend, life has been so dull since Sunday :|
Haha, think it said something like "Unemployed. Please feed me" or something along those lines :) He looked like plenty of other people were donating so I settled for a photo lol.

Maybe in some places, but it still looks a little blurry to me ;) The main thing I notice though is mine has a much wider FOV, and yours gets in tighter and makes the pictures seem more life-sized. The 4K vid seems to still be uploading lol, bloody file size is probably bigger than I expected it to be. As a consolation though, the one of the Clio spinning while trying to avoid the bit of bumper on circuit is uploaded :p Excuse the quality though, it actually looks tons better on my phone and on my PC so something has happened to it during the upload :/ Also I can't embed it lol.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Bumfez/media/Mobile%20Uploads/MOV_0242_zpsjzuot3vc.mp4.html?o=0

What my video? Shouldn't be....
Edit: Just checked and it isn't set to private. ;)  Yea it was awesome, the best live event I have been to (Better than going to watch Yeovil at Wembley when we got promoted to the Championship) So much so I've seriously thought about going to the last round at Brands Hatch.

Hughesy said:
Edit: Just checked and it isn't set to private. ;)  Yea it was awesome, the best live event I have been to (Better than going to watch Yeovil at Wembley when we got promoted to the Championship) So much so I've seriously thought about going to the last round at Brands Hatch.

It definitely is set to private...

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:

It's not though................. And I tested this by not being logged in so no idea why you can't view it.

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:

It's not though................. And I tested this by not being logged in so no idea why you can't view it.

It's working now, but I'm telling you it was on private.

Naa couldn't have been Dave, he was wearing a pink jumper with flowers in his hair :joy: 

I have no idea who that was, there was a guy asleep in a wheelchair. In my head I thought how funny would it be to push him onto the track, he'd probably wake up then haha.

I'm same as Chris, it definitely said 'This video is set to private' when I first tried to watch it! Anyway, it works fine now.

Very strange as I didn't change anything.......

It's funny watching racing live, you don't see the cars for that long yet it's so exciting. The noise and smell really add to it. When I got home and watched the F1 race, not just because I was pretty much dead, but because it felt so boring compared to watching racing live. I really want to go watch another race live soon

Hughesy said:
Very strange as I didn't change anything.......

It's funny watching racing live, you don't see the cars for that long yet it's so exciting. The noise and smell really add to it. When I got home and watched the F1 race, not just because I was pretty much dead, but because it felt so boring compared to watching racing live. I really want to go watch another race live soon
I agree. At Croft the smell was awesome and I came home covered in rubber and gravel dust. And sunburn :p