Sign in to follow this  

BTCC discussion

He was punted out. Neal took the inside line for the corner, braked a little earlier as you do for a tight line, and Turkington braked too late and hit him. He's got an 8 place grid drop for the next round.

Ah, I thought it was Turkington, he did seem to come into that corner with quite a lot of speed! 

Bit late, but a few photos from Snetterton:

I'm still on the fence on the Civic Tourer. Its no Volvo 850, is it? 

nice photos tststt.

Cheers!  :)

Few more here if you are interested:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/sets/72157646190255149/

LOL all you want @mike96 :p It is a bit frustrating though when if there's a BMW in the top 3 you know he'll be leading into T1. And imo Turkington is a dirty cheat with a personality as bright as a black hole. He's so dull!

LOL all you want @mike96 :p It is a bit frustrating though when if there's a BMW in the top 3 you know he'll be leading into T1. And imo Turkington is a dirty cheat with a personality as bright as a black hole. He's so dull!
Plato is worse :p 

And btw what a crash!

@mike96 Yea I'll give you that one :p 
@alonsofan46 No hate for Plato from me, but I wouldn't call myself a fan either ;)
I'd say Plato caused the Race 3 accident.

mike96 said:
@alonsofan46 No hate for Plato from me, but I wouldn't call myself a fan either ;)
True enough, but Turkington's bashing into Giovanardi the lap before was a typical bit of cheating defense from him. He's good enough with his overtakes and general racing, but his defending has always been pretty unsporting and annoys the hell out of me.

mike96 said:
True enough, but Turkington's bashing into Giovanardi the lap before was a typical bit of cheating defense from him. He's good enough with his overtakes and general racing, but his defending has always been pretty unsporting and annoys the hell out of me.
Really ? I've always seen Turkington as one of the best defenders in the series. Plato can be pretty rash with some of his moves though. Unfortunately all of the drivers do it now . The stewards should be a bit more strict when it comes to collisions.

What a crazy crash. Must have felt like an eternity for Collard as that whole thing lasted about 8 or 9 seconds, and he probably was thinking cars would pile into him, and then ending up on the roof. Scary stuff.

Plato on pole with Tordoff second and Turkington fourth. It'd be unfortunate if Tordoff made a bad start and held Turkington up...