Jump to content Jump to content

I've had the BTCC coverage on my laptop all day, watched both :p Should be awesome though dude, and the tickets are extremely well priced! 

@Juice29 Sophia Floersch :p Very impressive for a Rookie in the series. And with the interview at the end where she said F1 is her aim, if she keeps performing that well then let's hope she makes it! It's funny how she's only 14 yet seems to be a much better driver than Susie Wolff.
I've had the BTCC coverage on my laptop all day, watched both :p Should be awesome though dude, and the tickets are extremely well priced! 

@Juice29 Sophia Floersch :p Very impressive for a Rookie in the series. And with the interview at the end where she said F1 is her aim, if she keeps performing that well then let's hope she makes it! It's funny how she's only 14 yet seems to be a much better driver than Susie Wolff.
Yea I couldn't do that, still had some broadband problems today after I thought it was ok :rage: It has been ok for a while now though, my router logs how long the connection has been ok for. Managed to play online for an hour earlier, so I'm hoping it's not like it was last night.

Back on topic, September can't come soon enough. :)
  • 3 weeks later...
its almost time for Oulton park and this year if the shorter Island layout in use, also due to tennis the ITV4 program is spilt into two.  Part one is on at 11.15 and end at 1.30pm then returns at 3.15pm and ends as normal at 6.30pm. and this will happen next week
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
Silverstone tomorrow with @RevolvingPrawn  It's going to be awesome!
Make sure you do get there early to get the pitlane walk done and go to the motorhomes, at Croft I got some freebies and a picture with Anthony Hamilton.
Disabled, won't be doing much walking ;)
If you can manage it, do try and at least do the pit walk. At Silverstone though it could be awkward getting into the pit lane.
It was awesome! I'll post more tomorrow but I feel dead at the moment :joy:  Did more exercise today than I have in the last 4 years put together. Totally worth it though! When I got in the door I collapsed, think I was running on adrenaline and it all crashed when I got home lol. Hoping to go next year, was so much fun!    :D