Jump to content Jump to content

BTCC discussion

breezyskells22

I was looking forward to having the Halfords Honda colours back on the grid, the Integra they used to run in those colours (and this goes for the Civic EP3 they ran in 2004 as well) is one of my favourite touring cars ever. But I could not be more disappointed in what this years Honda looks like. The livery is so bland, just a load of solid black block shapes on the car. No imagination or creativity at all, and also lacking in sponsors massively. Much preferred the red/white from recent seasons. Definitely doesn't look like a factory effort, looks quite amateur to be honest.

• 1 month later...
@MBKF1 I finally found it! About half a year after we were talking about it I found the video of the last lap of the 2004 Brands Hatch race!
https://www.reddit.com/r/btcc/comments/4jg5oo/throwback_to_2004_last_lap_shootout_at_brands/

YEEEAAH! Amazing find, thank you, I've been wanting to watch that again for ages!

The grid then was tiny compared to today, only 20 cars in the race, and 8 of them retired so only 12 cars at the end!

• 3 weeks later...
Just watching Sunday Btcc 05/06/2016 great entertainment as always .. So much better than f1 . Then I remembered how good the two years of games toca Btcc years ago on ps2 ? Why haven't we had an upto date Xbox or ps4 version ? Anybody want to play it ? I know I do !! Come on codemasters it would sell well I'm sure . Marky w 

• 1 month later...