Jump to content Jump to content

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
That was great! @Tommig1995 I don't suppose you were the photographer who asked to move in front of me at turn 1 were you?
No, I don't think I asked anyone to move, we were just off the chicane for R1, in the infield for 2 and at Sunny for 3.
Ah I was at T1/2 all the time.
Were you in the stand? Else we probably walked right by you...
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
That was great! @Tommig1995 I don't suppose you were the photographer who asked to move in front of me at turn 1 were you?
No, I don't think I asked anyone to move, we were just off the chicane for R1, in the infield for 2 and at Sunny for 3.
Ah I was at T1/2 all the time.
Were you in the stand? Else we probably walked right by you...
No, I was standing/sitting. Were you on the spectator side of the fence or the track side?
Spectator, we're not official media... (yet ;) )
Ah Ok, I was wondering if you were the fat photographer in front of me on the other side of the fence. :p

Mind you, he didn't half move quick when a Ginetta came plummeting backwards into the barrier in the last race :p
fIsince08 said:
Ah Ok, I was wondering if you were the fat photographer in front of me on the other side of the fence. :p

Mind you, he didn't half move quick when a Ginetta came plummeting backwards into the barrier in the last race :p
Wow! We basically stood right by you then. We were waiting there for our lift home when that happened
fIsince08 said:

Wow! We basically stood right by you then. We were waiting there for our lift home when that happened
Nah, I moved to the top of the banking for that race :p
fIsince08 said:
Did anyone actually find out what caused the lights to stick on for the first race?
I don't know, but if was funny watching it on the TV :p All the cars revving their engines for 20+ seconds and the lights are just stuck on red haha
I'm kind of annoyed that nobody else picked up on Turkington jumping the start of race 2. He was already moving by the time the lights went out. 
I just had a look at it again, and maybe he didn't get penalised because he didn't cross the grid line before the lights turned off, like Vettel in Suzuka 2010.
@RevolvingPrawn You do realise the TV lights graphic is delayed anyway, right?

@PeteTheDuck

I didn't find the start funny, I found it disappointing :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEQCD-OxtA&feature=youtu.be
fIsince08 said:

@PeteTheDuck

Is that your vid, Chirs? If so, I might just have found you in one of my photos! :D
fIsince08 said:

@PeteTheDuck

Is that your vid, Chirs? If so, I might just have found you in one of my photos! :D
Does he look like Ted Kravitz's hidden child? If so, it's him :P