DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×

Question about the Dirt Rally 2.0 Year One Pass

Hi there I am just curious is the Dirt Rally 2.0 Year One Pass a bundled version of both Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack & Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack 2.0 ( Season 3&4) at a much cheaper price I know it might sound a stupid question I hope you understand what I mean in otherwords if I purchase the Dirt Rally 2.0 Year One Pass for £44.99 do I get both the Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack & Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack 2.0 ( Season 3&4) which cost £24.99 each I know I have probably asked the same question twice but I thought I would try & make it clearer what I meant about what I was asking.

3 hours ago, dangerousbrian0 said:

I thought I would try & make it clearer what I meant about what I was asking.

Let's start by breaking up this very long sentence 🙂 

3 hours ago, dangerousbrian0 said:

Hi there I am just curious is the Dirt Rally 2.0 Year One Pass a bundled version of both Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack & Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack 2.0 ( Season 3&4) at a much cheaper price

I know it might sound a stupid question I hope you understand what I mean

in otherwords if I purchase the Dirt Rally 2.0 Year One Pass for £44.99 do I get both the Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack & Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Pack 2.0 ( Season 3&4) which cost £24.99 each

I know I have probably asked the same question twice but I thought I would try & make it clearer what I meant about what I was asking.

Year One pass is Deluxe + Deluxe 2.0, yes.

DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0

• Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass

• Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition

• DiRT Rally 2.0 Base Game
  • Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

I've just bought year one pass, what am I supposed to actually have? It said I'd get thr Colin Mcrae thing which I don't and I assumed I'd have all rallies which I don't. 

Can anyone advise please? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, TugsNH said:

I've just bought year one pass, what am I supposed to actually have? It said I'd get thr Colin Mcrae thing which I don't and I assumed I'd have all rallies which I don't. 

Thanks 

Is this on console or PC? Year One will unlock all of the original stages for DR1 for use in DR2, include new car classes like 2000cc and Group B RWD, and should give you a new tab in the main menus called "Colin's Challenge" (or something like that).

I know on consoles sometimes you had to go to the store page and force the DLC to download even after purchasing - and specifically the xbox/sony storepage on the console, not just the ingame store page.

13 hours ago, TugsNH said:

Thanks 

Year One Pass gives you all of this; it essentially turns your game into Game of the Year Edition:

DR2_GOTY_Content_List_PEGI.jpg

• Like 1

For those of us that purchased every single DLC infividually, can we please have the extra liveries now?

On 12/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, EvilCee said:

For those of us that purchased every single DLC infividually, can we please have the extra liveries now?

Season liveries are part of season bundles only I'm afraid, sorry. 😞