Sign in to follow this  

hello i have problem with A rating

abc.thumb.jpg.32b566e4f82db8c4dd147ebccb5769e1.jpg

So my problem is i cant find ranked games, its always only me in the lobby is some way to reset account?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vladpony said:

abc.thumb.jpg.32b566e4f82db8c4dd147ebccb5769e1.jpg

So my problem is i cant find ranked games, its always only me in the lobby is some way to reset account?

There aren't many. I saw you got in one last night with me, result is I need to do practice for wet sessions. But I got S rated. 

Yeah im S rated too now 😄 lvl 11 silver and S rated i think i will find it even harder 😄 Yeah on friday i was racing but the guys are miles better so... And we had some foken drift sessions in that heavy rain that was brutal

Edited by vladpony

Here the same. Yesterday i sat with 3 friends in teamspeak. We are all A-rated or S-rated. Two of us managed to get in the same ranked lobby. One played in another lobby. And I got alone in lobbies for 10minutes straight. Fun.

It would be great if you could set a preference to "allow" being put in lobbies of a lower safety rating. Since it'd only go one way individually; low safety players still won't be put into high safety lobbies when they do exist but it'll be much easier to at least avoid the empty lobby syndrome.

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Like 1

it would be great if you could invite friends to ranked lobbies. When they are on a lower safety rating they could be put in the visitor mode.

Edited by iosis
  • Agree 1