Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Both steering and Controller input whilst playing

Got this issue where whilst driving my controller and wheel are both on, as I want to use my plugged in headset. 

the problem however is that my controller needs like 20 steering deadzone and this makes it almost impossible to drive with the wheel whilst still having my normal controller on. 

anyone had this before or knows how to fix this?

i use the Hori Apex Racing wheel.

The Hori wheel isn’t on the supported wheel list, so that’s one of your problems. What platform are you on? What I don’t get is why you have to set a deadzone on your controller when you are using a wheel? Controller is only used to plug in the headset and does nothing else or do I misunderstand?

1 hour ago, 1512marcel said:

The Hori wheel isn’t on the supported wheel list, so that’s one of your problems. What platform are you on? What I don’t get is why you have to set a deadzone on your controller when you are using a wheel? Controller is only used to plug in the headset and does nothing else or do I misunderstand?

Im on PS4, and it isnt a problem that Hori isn’t supported as it has worked on all games since 2016. 

However I’ve got problems with drift on my controller which probably makes it think its registering input.

Have you tried a different controller (if possible) to rule out an issue with the controller?

had another one without drifting joysticks, that one isnt powering on anymore but never had any issues with that one. 

issues with current controller where never that bad, until the last few days