F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

A good Game now fix these issues please

Tomorrow we will get a big Multiplayer Update, I can't wait and thank you to Codemasters for your hard work and listen to us 🙂

Now please add and fix these Issues in Grid:

-I hope the AI cars are very soon fixed, in some Tracks like in Paris the AI is really challenging and very good but on other tracks especially on a very car classes the AI is too slow and to easy to overtake, please Improve the AI in this game and make them faster this whould be sooo cool

-Add Drift Events and make them like in Grid 1 please

-Add more Tracks (Washington, Chicago, Spa and more)

-Add Splitscreen to play with my friend this game

-Add Music in the Replays, take the Replay Soundtracks from Grid 1

If you fix all these issues this game will be one of the best games I have ever played, I loved the Season 1 career. 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Okay this was my last Post, never Post something again because I don't deserve this..... And What is all wrong with you if I post something with your laughing smileys and sad smileys, what is wrong there....

• Disagree 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:14 PM, OugaBooga said:

Keep waving that flag Katz, they're working on it real hard for you.

Ohhhh good to know I am still waving with my flag and good to know they are working very hard just for me.........

Everybody is saying his opinion what did I wrong with this post?

Edited by Katzenkralle91

I agree with pretty much TC said. Btw, you don't have to leave. I think this place is mostly to talk to Chris and let CM knows about what needs to change and whatsoever. Haters gonna hate, so we should keep doing what we are doing. In our case, try to make CM notice about our thoughts on the game.

Anyway... gotta say, I think I never felt like this for a game before, lol. Like ever. 

With every update I feel like cheering for you guys, to keep improving and working on your game. You are so damn close! A few features more to create a really good racer.

I think AI should be reviewed. In some tracks/racing classes, they seem to go slower than they should. But in other, is absolute mayhem and you are unable to catch the leaders. One example of this are the pro truck races. Play on anything higher than normal, and you'll know frustration. 

Another thing that, for me at least, is a must (now that other things are outta the way) is the signature CM challenge mode, like in F1 and Dirt games. Make some events rotate at least weekly. Add a leaderboard and some money prices according to the finish position on the general table. Maybe add some accolades or liveries? Although I know someone should be making these.

Oh, and last but not least... please, please, PLEASE, review the amount of money per race in free mode and online. I understand you guys wants us to play the campaign to make big money, but $600 per race is way too low. At least let it be a couple of thousands, like 10% or slightly less than normal career races.

• Agree 5

11 minutes ago, Leocp said:

I agree with pretty much TC said. Btw, you don't have to leave. I think this place is mostly to talk to Chris and let CM knows about what needs to change and whatsoever. Haters gonna hate, so we should keep doing what we are doing. In our case, try to make CM notice about our thoughts on the game.

Anyway... gotta say, I think I never felt like this for a game before, lol. Like ever. 

With every update I feel like cheering for you guys, to keep improving and working on your game. You are so damn close! A few features more to create a really good racer.

I think AI should be reviewed. In some tracks/racing classes, they seem to go slower than they should. But in other, is absolute mayhem and you are unable to catch the leaders. One example of this are the pro truck races. Play on anything higher than normal, and you'll know frustration. 

Another thing that, for me at least, is a must (now that other things are outta the way) is the signature CM challenge mode, like in F1 and Dirt games. Make some events rotate at least weekly. Add a leaderboard and some money prices according to the finish position on the general table. Maybe add some accolades or liveries? Although I know someone should be making these.

Oh, and last but not least... please, please, PLEASE, review the amount of money per race in free mode and online. I understand you guys wants us to play the campaign to make big money, but $600 per race is way too low. At least let it be a couple of thousands, like 10% or slightly less than normal career races.

Finally Somebody who understand me in this Community, There are a lot of trolls in my opinion, a few weeks ago I have Posted something and said I love Season 1 and some People were laughing at me and said I got money from Codemasters....

unbelievable

You are so right after every Update this game feels always better and better, it has so much potential, let's hope they will also fix the AI issues, I have watched a Youtube Video with the new Multiplayer Update and it looks awesome, no bots in the Race with over 10 People in the Lobby to have fun, they have listen to us 🙂

I play Grid on my Xbox One there is saddly still no Update I can't wait to Download it 😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Leocp said:

cut

I think AI should be reviewed. cut

Another thing that, for me at least, is a must (now that other things are outta the way) is the signature CM challenge mode, like in F1 and Dirt games. cut

Oh, and last but not least... please, please, PLEASE, review the amount of money per race in free mode and online. cut

Maybe the secret of the community is to try to listen them before game release… how much time lost here for nothing ? oh gooosh we have to Thanks that finally ******* custom lobbies are here ?

Did you remember the community, the real one, with all the guys who used to race and chat all the evening into the game? (and not the forum). Was a decade ago... that was the real community (GRID1)… here on forum we are just the most old (someone at least) and loyal fans who cm used to ignore… ah sure they are listening NOW cause the game failed hard… and people maybe think something is added just cause someone here is asking… LOL 

ah nothing against katzen is just funny guy… so thats why i put smileis on op :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

Finally Somebody who understand me in this Community, There are a lot of trolls in my opinion, a few weeks ago I have Posted something and said I love Season 1 and some People were laughing at me and said I got money from Codemasters....

unbelievable

You are so right after every Update this game feels always better and better, it has so much potential, let's hope they will also fix the AI issues, I have watched a Youtube Video with the new Multiplayer Update and it looks awesome, no bots in the Race with over 10 People in the Lobby to have fun, they have listen to us 🙂

I play Grid on my Xbox One there is saddly still no Update I can't wait to Download it 😄 

I understand dude. But don't let some comments or post reactions play on your mind. If you come here is because you feel like it. And also, as a free person, you are allowed to like the game as much as you do, just as other people hate it as much as they do and still come here. No one can tell you how you are supposed to think about this game, or anything really. 

Also, I think that constructive criticism is a good thing always. And on this forums particularly, we have Chris, who reads and actually talks to the devs about our inquiries. 

Not only that, but also CM is also working to address the issues that WE report them HERE, as shown in yesterday's patch. So there's literally no reason not to come here and tell them how we are liking the game and what things need to be addressed. 

I mean, most of us payed for the game already. There are things we don't like, they've willing to hear and act... then let's work together! What's even the point in complaining without bringing anything useful? Your game copy will rest on a shelf, your money have been spent, loss/loss situation for someone with that way of thinking. 

Let's come here, discuss the gaMe, discuss the flaws, let them know the good deeds, have fun! That's all for me...

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FlashStealth said:

Maybe the secret of the community is to try to listen them before game release… how much time lost here for nothing ? oh gooosh we have to Thanks that finally ******* custom lobbies are here ?

Did you remember the community, the real one, with all the guys who used to race and chat all the evening into the game? (and not the forum). Was a decade ago... that was the real community (GRID1)… here on forum we are just the most old (someone at least) and loyal fans who cm used to ignore… ah sure they are listening NOW cause the game failed hard… and people maybe think something is added just cause someone here is asking… LOL 

ah nothing against katzen is just funny guy… so thats why i put smileis on op :classic_biggrin:

I think I discussed this very topic here already.

I mean, you are right. Some things should have been there from the start. CM didn't have a good launch with this game, in fact is was pretty bad imo. Still today the game is not top notch quality. 

So? What are we supposed to do? Keep telling them how great Grid 1 was and this one isn't? 

Or try to tell them how to fix the game to make it better for all of us that already have it? Let alone people who are on the verge of having it.

Obviously, if they even think about releasing a new game, they MUST acknowledge their mistakes in this game and make it way better day one! But in the mean time, we have a game barely released some months ago, a game that can be enjoyed my many, with just a little more work on it :)

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Leocp said:

cut

So? What are we supposed to do? Keep telling them how great Grid 1 was and this one isn't

Or try to tell them how to fix the game to make it better for all of us that already have it? Let alone people who are on the verge of having it.

Obviously, if they even think about releasing a new game, they MUST acknowledge their mistakes in this game and make it way better day one! But in the mean time, we have a game barely released some months ago, a game that can be enjoyed my many, with just a little more work on it 🙂

You nailed it.

After grid1 cm totally ruined the series. Grid2 was not a sequel, was totally different as physics and features (they don't even bother to put cockpit view)… 

Grid autosport i think is good as amount of content, still lack of basic features grid1 had… 

about this one… as soon as they think is ''enough'' with sales this game will be left alone and not supported anymore. Same old. 

• Agree 3

Hi Everyone.

So just a background relating to this game about me... 

I was one of the guys who would religiously play GRID1 (PS3). absolutely adored it, career mode had a rival and immersive feel, online was just out of this world!

I fell in love with this game and when GRID 2 came out I bought it with so much hype for it... week or so later I traded it back in :(.

I bought this game (GRID 2019) on PC a few days ago and this evening is the first time I have really sat down and tried out the career and online modes. Below is my very simple reccomendations...

Career mode:-  Bring back the GRID1 way - Starting out with no team, working your way to earn enough money to gain a team and a garage. fighting it out with ravenwest. an awesome competition ladder.

the feel of this career mode is just too complicated.  I also feel like I am NOT racing for a true purpose, I miss the immersive experience GRID1 had :(.

Online:- Again bring it back to GRID1. its as simple as that. I achieved TOP 20 in the world with the F1000 category, I played with the best in the world on multiple categories and I loved every second of it!

CM look at the awards you won with GRID1, i am not sure why a remastered version has not been made but there is obviously reasons for it? but if you use what you have in grid and basically change the career mode and the online to how it all once was then you are going to rake it in... the graphics, mechanics, physics is spot on in my opinion in this latest edition. Again it just needs that GRID1 CAREER and ONLINE feel once again!

I have no idea if I made any sense as after playing the game the first I was looking for was how many people currently playing this game and what is the forums saying.

• Like 2

@ChrisGrovesMCM Hi Chris 🙂 Please show this Post with the comments to the Team, the Multiplayer Update is very good now please make the AI harder and also fix the other things you can read there from other players 🙂

• Like 2

Please add more MODES racing and TT are boring as hell with no varitety. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Please add more MODES racing and TT are boring as hell with no varitety. 

that's definitely equal to adding More tracks.

I can't wrap my head around the decisions that were made for this game.

I am happy they fixed up the MP but it should have been done before the game went out the door.

personally they should add tracks & modes before doing more work on seasons

• Agree 1