Leaderboard question

Hi :)

So, I have a question about the way leaderboards work in this game. A few days ago, I had a race using the GT Group 1 cars in San Francisco, and after I finished I checked my place on the global leaderboard. It isn't something I usually do after I finish a race, partly because it only seems to appear on the first race after loading up the game on my PS4, but mostly because I'm not a competitive person overall. But the global leaderboard said... 29?

I can't recall anything special about the race/lap, it just seemed... ordinary. So being 29th on a global leaderboard has to be a bug or other issue, right? I don't think I really, well... deserve to be that high?

srotrLA.jpg

When the leaderboard option doesnt appear after a race, not qualifying round, u can use short the replay mode and close it, then the leaderboard option is there as well

well i'am looking at the slider in that pic & maybe he's 29 out of 100 players ?

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 1:14 PM, 053 said:

When the leaderboard option doesnt appear after a race, not qualifying round, u can use short the replay mode and close it, then the leaderboard option is there as well

Thank you! I used this yesterday. I don't usually watch my replays unless something unusual happens so I didn't know about this :)

12 hours ago, OugaBooga said:

well i'am looking at the slider in that pic & maybe he's 29 out of 100 players ?

I think more of the leaderboard loads as you scroll down :)

Also *she

This may sound a little bit of a strange thing to ask, but does anyone have a time for the San Francisco Grand Prix Circuit B using GT Group 1 cars that they would be happy to share? I don't think time would be different between the consoles, but it would be interesting to know. If my time is terrible, then it's obviously a problem with the leaderboards. If my time is better... I don't know. I have no idea. Maybe I somehow succeeded despite general incompetence :classic_laugh:

21 hours ago, LaurenXIV said:

This may sound a little bit of a strange thing to ask, but does anyone have a time for the San Francisco Grand Prix Circuit B using GT Group 1 cars that they would be happy to share?

From PS4 also. Fresh from today.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-15 at 14.56.03(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-15 at 14.56.03.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Now I'm scared.  🤭

And did you know that there is a share button?

Edited by ReepRebew

Lol

Ye i double pressed it and i recorded hence the record logo in the corner 

Edited by PSYCHOCOADY

9 hours ago, ReepRebew said:

Now I'm scared.  🤭

And did you know that there is a share button?

9 hours ago, PSYCHOCOADY said:

Lol

Ye i double pressed it and i recorded hence the record logo in the corner 

what are both of you talking about ?

share button ?

i'am on PC, maybe we don't have a "share" button.

Edited by OugaBooga

I would say that, at the moment, it is not difficult to be at the top as there is hardly anyone left. 

:classic_rolleyes:  🤴 

307260436_WhatsAppImage2020-01-21at14_29_26.thumb.jpeg.94776f1ca644ae4af0abd826c4ed07c3.jpeg

Edited by ReepRebew
motivation

That course is one of the best for getting the two wheels acolade (5mins on two wheels) and air time  i usually do that course in the Renault f1 car

• Like 1