Sign in to follow this  

Cannot tilt camera up/down in photo mode

Hello all,

I'll just get straight to the point and say that I am unable to tilt the camera up and down (pedals) in photo mode. I have a Driving Force GT Wheel and Fanatec CSL Elite pedals. Whenever I try to rebind the Right Stick Up/Down (cam tilt controls) to my Fanatec pedals, it spits an error saying "You can only map menu controls for devices that have no preset control scheme". Of course, I cannot remove the Fanatec preset control scheme, so that's out the window. What's even more peculiar though is that not even the keyboard controls (home/end) work to tilt it. Is there a known fix or workaround for this? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

Did you unbind the control first or are you trying to remap them to the same thing?

Is there a preset in the DFGT schema that needs unbinding (I expect the DFGT preset will include pedal controls that are not connected)?

If I am wrong, please do not be critical, there can't be too many people with that particular combo. Do you have a tick against all three devices in the controller menu and have you tried deleting and re-adding the presets (saving them first and checking before attempting any remapping)?