Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Top of Field was racing while in a Virtual Safey Car

I'm all updated also. Came back after a long time to see how it is with bugs fixed but I

see this is new to me.  Edited by MichaelDecker
Took link away and added the Video the the actual Video slot

No it's not lmao. Cant you not see the Hud display on the AI cars. Look at the speed too. I forgot to mention it's a virtual Safey car. If you can't see the problem don't comment quite simple. This is for the mods, the Codes theirselves. Not a member that can't help anyways lol. No f-ing F1 car is going 175 in a Virtual Safey car js

Edited by MichaelDecker

The AI is only like +0.3 up on the VSC delta which seems like quite a normal gap to have (considering you will always be up by quite a bit shortly and then down by quite a lot)

Doesn't really show a big problem to me either.

1 hour ago, MichaelDecker said:

No it's not lmao. Cant you not see the Hud display on the AI cars. Look at the speed too. I forgot to mention it's a virtual Safey car. If you can't see the problem don't comment quite simple. This is for the mods, the Codes theirselves. Not a member that can't help anyways lol. No f-ing F1 car is going 175 in a Virtual Safey car js

If you think it's a bug then report it properly. But the video is not useful.

• Agree 2

Hi @MichaelDecker

Thanks for the post.

Please remember that VSC is driving to a pre-determined Virtual Safety Car lap time, and not a limited speed. In the video you provided, both cars are also on longer straights on the circuits. Compared to the speed of the cars at race pace, there is a considerable reduction in speed.

However, if you believe there is an issue here, to echo @steviejay69, we do need more information to attempt to re-produce this. The information needed would be:

A short description of the problem:

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam):

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc):

If Career Mode, what season and how modifications of the cars?:

If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?

What happened in the lead up to the problem?

My concern is that, without this extra information, I cannot discuss with the developers as we cannot re-produce the issue. I will need more than just your video.

• Agree 1