Update 1.50

Update 1.50 just rolled out on PS4 but there is literally no info on it? Please can anyone enlighten us to any new stuff? I see there is a new online lobby option but is that it or have there been any additions I can't see yet? Thanks in advance.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Carystus said:

Update 1.50 just rolled out on PS4 but there is literally no info on it? Please can anyone enlighten us to any new stuff? I see there is a new online lobby option but is that it or have there been any additions I can't see yet? Thanks in advance.

No extra info because that's what the update is - the Session Search (public lobbies addition) 🙂

The Season 2 update in a few weeks will include further changes and we'll be publishing patch notes for everyone 👍

• Thanks 2

Haven't you guys tweaked the graphics? I swear that the game looks better with every patch, I really don't know how you guys do it, lol. I mean, it is not perfect, but the way the visuals and performance improved since launch is hella noticeable. 

Edit: Yep, haven't clarified. I'm a base PS4 user. That's why some people playing in other platforms may not have been reached by this 😕

Edited by Leocp
Platform clarification

7 hours ago, Leocp said:

Haven't you guys tweaked the graphics? I swear that the game looks better with every patch, I really don't know how you guys do it, lol. I mean, it is not perfect, but the way the visuals and performance improved since launch is hella noticeable. 

Same terrible trees, same 2m rolling LOD, same even shorter lod with driver camera. (Edit: my impressions are from the PC version)

Edited by Leo Natan

2 hours ago, Leo Natan said:

Check you eyes. Same terrible trees, same 2m rolling LOD, same even shorter lod with driver camera.

Leo is PS4 user not PC so in PS4 might be noticable changes after patches

Ahh that makes sense 🍻 Good that the PS4 version is improving, but where is the love for PC?

On 1/14/2020 at 7:53 AM, Leo Natan said:

Ahh that makes sense 🍻 Good that the PS4 version is improving, but where is the love for PC?

it's where it has been for 1 1/2 decades since ps3 & 360 days..........................Last ! on Most dev's minds.

Even NOOB stadia (WILL FAIL) gets more attention.

MS cloud is gonna CRUSH stadia to dust ! ! ! & Sony will sweep away whats left.

Edited by OugaBooga
opsy dupsy
  • Agree 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:59 AM, OugaBooga said:

Season 2 contains a new track i believe ?

It better had! The game is still as barebones as ever. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jay84 said:

It better had! The game is still as barebones as ever. 

Wish we got more than 1 or 2 tracks. Need heaps. I would love for more Grid1 and Grid2 tracks. Loved Washington, Italy coast and California coast so much. Roaming around monuments or scenic tracks with stunning scenery even of nature or city buildings is so cool

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, XHunter22 said:

Wish we got more than 1 or 2 tracks. Need heaps. I would love for more Grid1 and Grid2 tracks. Loved Washington, Italy coast and California coast so much. Roaming around monuments or scenic tracks with stunning scenery even of nature or city buildings is so cool

I preder also city tracks and point to point in Grid over circuits...

Italy coast you talk about is actually the  Cote d' Azure in France but Italy was in Grid 1 , the track Milano is one of the best city tracks ever in Grid games... I want them both back in Grid 19!

• Agree 4

i forget the names of the GRID 2008 tracks but they were beautiful & technical also.

Not sure but i think a few were also in gran turismo 5 &/or 6.

i prefer circuits but there was a few city & coast tracks i hope come back.

Edited by OugaBooga
missed some stuff

Sadly they want to do the least effort humanly possible. So it`ll be 2 more racing tracks. Not like we even HAVE checkpoint or Togue anymore. (Thanks CM that was a GREAT  choice) -___-