Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Cars) The known rally cars from the 2000

All the known cars as some of us saw them like: Ford Focus 05 Citroen Xsara Subaru Impreza Versions Mitsubishi Lancer Versions Peugeot 206 And many more from that era... Those cars is an important peace of our rally history and with the current car line-up they are missed at least by me...

While i dont think we need every version of the lancer and impreza i agree that we need the 2000 cars. Thr gap we have now is pretty signifigant.

We need 2000 cars and then some!! Lets put and old Caddy out there. Not like other people will ever see it...or it would win. (hypothetical car, of course. I know we're talkin' Y2K btw)

If I'm honest, I prefer the modern (post 2011) cars and would prefer to see more 'current' content than more historical stuff, but I'm guessing what is planned is already planned, in the short to medium term anyway.

In the timeline, modern masters is scheduled for october and will introduce a new class of cars. I guess this will be the cars from 2000.

The omission of early World Rally Cars (specifically 1997 to 2000) was one of my major gripes with DiRT 3. Would definitely like to see this era represented in game!

Yes, there is a gap historically and technically, between 1995 group A and 2010s WRC cars. The early WRC class is needed to fill this gap. But I imagine it's already planned, as a 2000s Impreza WRC at least, has been seen in Dirt Rally press shots before. 

As many cars we have in the DR, much funny we will have...

Why put a limit in the number or type of cars, I think all categories of cars can take his place... Categorized those cars as we have in this Early Access is a good-great first step

Of course it'd be nice! Altough I think this "2000 class" is already planned, as on the game's Timeline there are lots of moths where we'll be getting new cars.