When I logged into my PS4 today all of my clubs are gone! They still show up on the web page what is going on?!??!

20200115_185017.jpg

There were some server issues yesterday after the maintenance, can you take another look?

• Thanks 1

They came back briefly two days ago but have not come back since

On 1/16/2020 at 1:21 AM, Myvolks said:

When I logged into my PS4 today all of my clubs are gone! They still show up on the web page what is going on?!??!

20200115_185017.jpg

What if you leave the club and then join back into it? Im not sure if it will work and if you will keep your points if thats important.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:12 AM, PJTierney said:

There were some server issues yesterday after the maintenance, can you take another look?

Tried again. Still not there. Sometimes it says failed to load, sometimes clubs are completely missing as if I don't belong to any. This is three days now. I live on the east coast of USA

Just now, Myvolks said:

Tried again. Still not there. Sometimes it says failed to load, sometimes clubs are completely missing as if I don't belong to any. This is three days now. I live on the east coast of USA

There's intermittent issues with Clubs connecting but your case is a little more unique.

For now, I recommend contacting custservice@codemasters.com so that it's on record and gets passed on for investigation, be sure to drop your RaceNet ID in there too.

18 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

There's intermittent issues with Clubs connecting but your case is a little more unique.

For now, I recommend contacting custservice@codemasters.com so that it's on record and gets passed on for investigation, be sure to drop your RaceNet ID in there too.

Ok thanks