Sign in to follow this  

[PS4]- [Online Multiplayer]- Inconsistant Brake Bais Setting between sessions

• A short description of the problem:

Always I start a season my brake bias is at 50% and the rest of my partners have them at 60%

• Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam):

PS4

• Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):

• Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc):

Multiplayer lobby (You can see at the hole video how I create the lobby)

• If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?:

No IAs, 2 players (but other times with more drivers)

• What happened in the lead up to the problem?:

nothing special.

• If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving:

no

• Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc):

Wheel: Podium DD1 and Clubsport V3

• If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

https://youtu.be/EslGFkaV7zQ

Hi @JuanCarMR,

Thanks for your feedback and information, appreciated. (I've changed the title to benefit others).

From your video, its looks like it happens on the transition between quali and the race. If you just go straight into a race in a Unranked lobby, what Brake Bias to you get? Does this happen to you in every session, or when you are just the host? How often does this happen to you?

I tried to re-create and my brake bias stayed the same on first attempt.

Is any of the rest of the setup changed? This could be that bug where another setup loads in when you go to race.

@BarryBL we have discovered the cause of the bug. 
if you have mapped the brake bias is when you go to the track at 50%, if you des mapped it, you go to the track at 60%. 

Here you can see how to fix it manually 

For me this theat can be closed. If in a future patch you can fix it, it would be perfect in other case I can’t map brake bias. 

Can't see this as proof personally without attempting to recreate.

The setting was changed (by the game) when going to race against an opponent, this was going into practice without an opponent. If I am correct the setting was not changed there in the first video. Linked below at the same point corresponding to the second video - bias is at 60%

@steviejay69 you've got a point there, but it is not the first, nor the second which I start a season with the 50% brake bias, In some times It puts me 60% when load the 3 setup, but not in others, so I will continuous testing if the problem was mapping or not in order to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your interest.

• Thanks 1