Racedriver: GRID remaster

I signed the petition. Hopefully Codemasters sees this thing. I also hope it is not against the rules to sign a petition.

Edited by CordedQuill42

Yeah, why not? A lot of people seem to want it, so it would be a really good idea.

What's more, why don't they remaster the entire trilogy (Race Driver, Grid 2, and Autosport) for the current gen. 

Even without online modes, I think this would be a no brainer for a lot of people. And it can please both who likes the new Grid and the ones who don't...

38 minutes ago, Leocp said:

Yeah, why not? A lot of people seem to want it, so it would be a really good idea.

What's more, why don't they remaster the entire trilogy (Race Driver, Grid 2, and Autosport) for the current gen. 

Even without online modes, I think this would be a no brainer for a lot of people. And it can please both who likes the new Grid and the ones who don't...

wait, wait, wait... you started good with this post...

Just grid1 should be remastered, and specially to have back a good multiplayer !!

Really? Another thread about GRID remaster? There were dozens of them. Even with polls ))

2 hours ago, lastbreath said:

Really? Another thread about GRID remaster? There were dozens of them. Even with polls ))

Of course 😉 this one is special... it is a genuine petition 🤪

• Agree 1

As much as i would like this it just won't happen & if it does it won't be done the way the fans want it so just FahGeddahbowdit ! 😥

• Agree 2

Good job Sambo. I think that together we are stronger and if we force Codies more, maybe they will listen to us at last. In my opinion, 'Racedriver GRID' Remastered is the only thing, which will make any sense and it will save whole the series. 👍

• Agree 2

Fans asked about original GRID features before GRID2 too. And before GRID. Result is the same.

And there is no need to do remaster. They could implement modes and career here too. But didn't do that. So why do you think they will agree to make remaster?

• Disagree 1

I will not vote for a GRID remaster because imo it makes no sense. The only game that should be requested imo is a proper successor to GRID Autosport aka GRID on steroids. OG GRID has way less content, features ect than GRID Autosport so it makes no sense to remaster OG GRID...

Edited by Ak1504