Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 WISHLIST

F1 2020 Is Going To Be An Epic Game  If These Additions Were To Be Added, Well Here Is The List.

F1 2010-2020 CAREER PATH:

Codemasters Created F1 Games Since 09 So Why Not Have A Career That You Can Start In 2010 And Work Your Way Theough The Grid Each Season With Teams Leaving And Tracks Added Adding To The Drama Of The World Of F1. This Would Be Incredible. 

CREATION LAB:

This Can Be A Place To Create Anything You Want And Share It To The Community. AND You Can Add Either A Custom Track To YOUR Own Career Mode To Shake Up The Calendar. Likewise If You Create Your Own Team You Can Add Your Team On The Grid In Career Mode. With Custom Liveries, Overalls And Celebrations If Your Own Driver Make It To The Podium. This Can Be A Home Of Anything Created.

MORE CLASSIC CARS:

OK Now We Have A LOT Of Classics But I Want More And With A Rich History Of F1 I Know Codemasters Can Add In More, The Likes Of Toyota, BMW, Jordan And Even The Famous Jaguar. I Want These Classics Return On The New F1 2020 Game. 

CLASSIC TRACKS:

Know With Classic Tracks Its Not A Classic Per Say But With Tracks In The Past That Came And Went Away From F1 I Think That Codies Can Add In A Few For Either A Quick Race, Career Mode Or Online. Tracks Such As Turkey, India, South Korea, San Marino, Mangy Course And Plenty More. 

NATIONAL ANTHEMS ON THE PODIUM:

Im Welsh So I Would Love To Hear My National Welsh Anthem On The Podium As The Race Winner, Whenever I Get There. I Have No Idea Why Anthems Went From F1 But I Want Them Return In Full. The Podium Seem Rushed And It Should Be Taking A Longer Time For When You Get Given A Trophy And The Celebrations After.

Our Driver In The Career Mode Is OK But I Think That It Can Get Better When You Add In Hair, Beards And Tattoos, I Know Its Limited But A Few More Cut Scenes Can Show Off Your Avatar More. 

PRESS PEN AFTER RACES:

Interviews Come And Go In Career Mode But If You Get Interviewed By Different Journalists Things Can Unravel. Your Responses Can Spark Rumours In The Paddock Or Simply Talk About The Racing In General. Having A Press Area Can Allow You To Build A Trust With The Journalists And As A Result You Can Gain Fan Support By Doing So. 

SOCIAL MEDIA & FAN INTERACTIONS:

With Every Race You Have You Get Fans In The Stands With Your Team Colours On And Likewise With Other Drivers And Teams, But If You Do Poorly You Get A Backlash On Social Media And Your Team, Then That Will Go To The Press. And You Can Gain Support By Going To Fan Interaction Events Where You Take Selfies And Sign Autographs. And Going Further You Can Have Quick Timed Responses From The Fans. All This Would Make Career Mode The Most In-Depth Ever. 

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS TO YOUR TEAM:

If You Have An Upgrade  Mid-Season Then You Can See It In The Car While Your Driving. Or If You Have A Thumb Nose You Have The Option To Switch It To A Mercedes Type Nose For A Better Performance. Or Add Extra Carbon Fibre On The Halo. 

CUSTOMISED HALO:

On The Halo You Get To Place Your Own Name On The Halo And Your Social Media Info, Along With Your Car Number And Nationality. 

CUSTOM CELEBRATIONS ON THE PODIUM AND OUT-OF-CAR:

You Get To Choose How To Celebrate A Win Or A Place On The Podium In Style. 

MORE IN-DEPTH DAMAGE MODEL:

Now That The Next-Gen Consoles Are Coming Maybe That Will Give Codies Room For Improvements In Terms Of The Damage Model. I Want To See Your Rear Wing Fall Off If A Car Behind Rams You Or With A Slight Touch Of The Tyres It Can Puncture.

Edited by SamReaN
I Had More Ideas To Add In
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

The 10 year career mode would be awesome, but their current licence just doesn't allow it unfortunately... they get to use the current year's cars, teams and tracks in the current year's game, and that's it. Anything else has to be separately licensed at extra cost, if it can even still be licensed at all. (Which in the case of defunct teams and sponsors, often isn't the case.)

A Welsh driver wouldn't get the Welsh national anthem in real life, so even if they added them to the game, you probably still wouldn't hear it I'm afraid 😉

Why Wouldn't I Hear The Welsh Anthem, If I Win The Race I Would. Or I Base My Own F1 Team In Wales And Then I Might Then. If I Could Create My Own F1 Team And Add In In Career Mode. 

Edited by SamReaN

On 1/19/2020 at 9:29 PM, SamReaN said:

Why Wouldn't I Hear The Welsh Anthem, If I Win The Race I Would. Or I Base My Own F1 Team In Wales And Then I Might Then. If I Could Create My Own F1 Team And Add In In Career Mode. 

Because Great Britain 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:02 PM, magpieracer48 said:

Because Great Britain 

Yes But Wales Is A Different Country With Its Own Anthem. And Thats Why Wales Should Have It In The Game. 

• Agree 1

Not sure if wish lists are allowed or looked at. Anyway..

• Mouse navigation for the UI.
  • Proper FOV adjustment settings.
  • Fix the ping display in the lobby and provide a ping number rather than a simple graphic of Red, Orange & Green.
  • More setup options for advance users like heave springs, dampers, castor angle etc..
  • More agile physics and feel for low speed scenarios.
  • SOC ERS management.
  • DRS LED added to each cockpit to indicate DRS is activated rather than relying on artificial wind noises or checking a fake rear camera.
  • Visor tear offs.
  • A virtual rear-view mirror added to the HUD that can be scaled as most cars for single screen users will not show the side mirrors.
  • Add fuel mix number to the cockpit digital display.   
  • Classic F1 cars should have engine map modes and TC adjustments.
  • Classic F1 cars should have gearing options as tracks like China with long straights are being speed clipped at 310 kph.
  • Classic F1 cars to include a KERS version.
  • Classic F1 tracks or at least some that were included in older tittles like Istanbul Park, Sepang etc..
  • Add Formula 3    
  • Push to talk option should be set as default so newbies are not hot micing in MP.
  • More camera/seat adjustment.
  • Enhanced understeer option should be moved to an assist as I believe some users are exploiting this for lap time.
  • Filters added to the time trial leader board whereby you can filter for your team or particular classic F1 car.
Edited by Coanda

maybe also two or three specs cars
everyone bit different

like Ferrari is diffrent from Williams 

so we can choose also between different specs cars

On 1/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, SamReaN said:

Well that's because I believe England, Wales, Scotland and NEire compete as Britains I believe in F1 so it would be the UK/Brit national anthem you would hear for all of them. As an ex Brit I'm a bit rusty here but I know there are regional national SONGS but I think there's only one current national anthem... God Save The Queen? When Lewis wins they don't play Land Of Hope & Glory or when Jackie Stewart won Scotland the Brave. Sorry even though I love Wales I spent my youth around Snowdonia I can't remember the national song from memory. 

My wishlist for PS version.

Since CM purchased Mad, I expect s game like PC2 with F1 career.

It would also be nice if CM shared it F1 license with Mad so we can get PC3 with F1 including.

I am just got PC2 & if it had full F1 license it would be great.

I also would like to see livery design like I can in GT makes things personal.

And like SamReaN said we need more national anthem.

I don't want to hear British anthem when my team flag is Jamaica.

Video replay like GT, F1 video playback is sad & outdated.

Full use off my F1 add-on wheel, I remember we use to press to buttons for additional functionality, why can we do that and use all 21 function of my wheel.

Infact every wheel should be use fully.

One thing that will wheel user & is not CM fault is if we cannot use our wheels on PS5.