Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tv replay (only from track ,outside the car)

Hello i'd like to have a kind of tv replay view only from trackside (,outside the car)

Xrider55 said:
Yes, we need tv broadcast cameras and not go pro stuff from the car. 
Actually we need roadside TV cameras (during whole stage) AND go pro stuff. And without automatic camera toggle, automatic camera rotation should be available for those who want it.

No more KBlock style gopro camera during replay, just tv broadcating cameras with helicopter views.

Of course we want onboard camera too, but in case only when the user switch to on

Yes, a toggable TV-camera only mode would be nothing but awesome.

I Agree,  don`t find the reason to look the face of the driver thru the window or the front wheel or looking backward.

This is my biggest wish atm. The visuals and the awesome sounds really deserves proper broadcast replays. There are some great cams out there, but I'll say it's 20% good cams 80% rubbish immersion breaking cams switching back and forth.

Please keep voting on this and show the devs we really want it!

I say emphasize more on the TV cameras. Helicopter cameras look good too, but I really like looking at my car in spectator level.

would like to see more camera views from chase camera in the helicoper at low level and close up around the cliffs, could add small shake on camera for the effect from the heli, also yes more roadside camers. or even add 1 person taking a photo and you see it through there camera "nice idea" with a click and a freeze frame on a action shot !
roadside camers should also follow the car a wee bit and a small twist into view. instead of the fixed, example like when the car passes you and you see it travel away from you, "no zoom effect" zoom would be nice effect to add as well

Do you think Codemasters will replace their recorded replay systems with a modern one, which will be able to save and play back replays at any times?

They did ask us a while back if, given the choice between reworking the replay system or a rally school, which would you prefer?

Replay of coure. Still the worst part of Dirt Rally.

Suggestion about the trackside cameras (TV cams):

It would be cool to have at least some of them with a longer duration. Which means, the cam should not switch to the next one as soon as the car left the view. But it should stay for two or three seconds so that we can still hear sounds while the car runs away into the distance (cracks, backfires etc.), like in reality. Especially because your sounds are really good and sound very convincing.

I agree with the folks liking the helicopter camera
also i thought, when i saw the drone within the game, it would be cool to like program it to follow the car either from top!, back, or flying ahead and filming the car going towards the drone (maybe even with 3 angles - close to the floor, in the middle and from higher up).

also i'd be ncie to see the drone flying in front of the car while driving somehow (when its programed to fly ahead. in bottom or middle angle, of course)

Please don1t let sink this thread because one of the most wanted feature is the TV style replace with save option

So annoying when your watching the replay, knowing that the corner you made an epic entry, slide and exit in is coming, and the camera switches to incar the moment you initiate..!

Switching between Heli and TV cams would be awesome.  Also, those views let you see how good (or bad) the physics really are.