Adjustable race length in Career - coming in Season 2

Well it is the minimum effort and EA methodology, release a game with only half the content and features one would expect and then release the content slowly as paid dlc to make the game more complete.

I would rather codemasters didn't stoop to this level.

• Agree 4

In Grid 's casr is for free the tracks the worse policy was those of DiRT rally 2.. Completely unacceptable! 😠

1 hour ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Ok we all  agree that it must be red bull ring,  are you happy with this addition?  Personally i like this track but it's one of most played (grid 2, GAS,  Pcars 2)  i would like more a new entrance in series or Nurbourgring gp + shorter layouts of Grid 1 + redbull ring has only full and one very short layout + reverse = 4 layouts in total,  not that much for a game that desperately needs tracks... 🙄

At least it's not Yas Marina or COTA. I'd have much preferred the inclusion of the missing cities but that was probably too much of an ask

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

At least it's not Yas Marina or COTA. I'd have much preferred the inclusion of the missing cities but that was probably too much of an ask

Me too i prefer cities over circuits in Grid series as its not sim game also cities have many layouts as they are fictional tracks.. I am not fan of yas marina COTA i like much with alk those curves 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Me too i prefer cities over circuits in Grid series as its not sim game also cities have many layouts as they are fictional tracks.. I am not fan of yas marina COTA i like much with alk those curves 

It's not so much the extra circuits (although they are a bonus), it's more that Grid's design feels really suited to the street circuits and the cars just feel more at home racing around city layouts than real circuits. My fondest memories of Grid 2 were the hot hatch races around Detroit and the likes and one of the mysteries of Grid 2019 is that whilst it's done a really good job of emulating it's predecessor in this area it hasn't really built on the platform it created. 12 locations is weak in today's day and age but imagine a game boasting the same number locations - but in city environments with a multitude of layouts (similar to The Crew 2). Codemasters might just have gotten away with that. I don't exactly know how many cities the Grid franchise has already covered (it can't be far off 12) but rope them all together as remasters with a couple of snowy locations (Helsinki, Moscow...anywhere really) thrown in for good measure and it might make for a better game. Well, it sure beats the same old Silverstone, Brands Hatch (etc)....and now RBR.

I think i'm in PGR mode today 🤐

• Like 1

disagree, there are some great racing to be had in GAS on donny, hock, algarve etc, Brands hatch bores me, don't like COTA as they couldn't make up their mind which direction the track should go.

It all depends on the car you are racing with, you don't want hypercars or open wheels really in the city and you don't want minis on spa.

4 hours ago, GavinMac said:

Well it is the minimum effort and EA methodology, release a game with only half the content and features one would expect and then release the content slowly as paid dlc to make the game more complete.

I would rather codemasters didn't stoop to this level.

it's certainly a risky business practise if everyone stops buying your games, but hey there is a new gamer born every day

5 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

I think i'm in PGR mode today 🤐

Yes, PGR IMO had some if not the BEST(est) street racing EVER !

DAMN, i lament the closing of BC & talent scattered abroad.

Wish it stayed LIVE in the same place but with a new name, ANY fan of that series can  see the gene's of that dev spread apart But not Exactly FULLY living up to previous werkz.

Bizarre Creations made me who i am    F'N a BIZARRE !

• Like 1

Buonasera complimenti per Credo vorrei sapere se mettere il fantasma su grid e magari anche spa e donington Park grazie

Buonasera complimenti per grid vorrei sapere se mettere il fantasma su Grid e magari anche spa e donington Park grazie

Ola !! Adquiri o jogo e gostaria de perguntar !! Comprei uma versão básica e pretenda comprar o passe !! Mas ele é definitivo ou tem duração de 6 meses ???? E outra tenho uma sugestão !! os carros se desmancham muito rápido !! Qualquer batida ou carro ja esta destruido antes nao era assim assim nao ha como melhorar isso ou nao dar uma opcao de danos ??? E também não seria possível dar uma opção de zerar ou jogo e recomecar ja que trata de um grade ???

Edited by Paulodopaiol

Alguem poderia me dizer se o passe de temporada que se torna o jogo ultimate so so valido por 6 meses ???

Edited by Paulodopaiol

Por que nao integram as pistas do grid autosporte a esse GRID???por que tao poucas pistas????Nao pensam em dar destaque a franquia?por que estao muito longe dos jogos atuais em conteudo!!!

Hey all - now that Season 2 is live, I wanted to check in and see what people think of this new addition? As it was a key community request, I'm keen to see how you're finding it and if it's adding more playability to Career mode. Thanks 🙂

• Thanks 1

In short, SUPER ty team, it makes the darreer events so much more enyoyabler for me

Hello CM, i want to play season 2..........................i can't cause "some one" said i should reset, guess what ? i am at my ends & just want to enjoy the game !

No i will not reset cause now i can't afford any where close to buying a season 2 car............didn't ultimate ed give me a "free" so i can use right away ?

wy am a vip? why i have ultimate if i can't afford it.............................season 3 isn't even near so then what ?

i ask cause some one DIDN"T !...................i am Not popular but i am REAL !