]- [Xbox One] - Unresponsive Load Of Game

Set it up yesterday, all was more than fine. I did turn it off last night and this morning whatever I do, practice lap or career. the car exits the pits and crashes... simply no response.

Of course I searched and searched for an answer but no go!

A solution maybe if you would be so kind? Between the last minute yesterday while working I have not changed any settings.

Thanks in advance... Loved it yesterday! Not so much today of course.

X Box One X, F1 2019, Ferrari wheel.

16 minutes ago, AraGur said:

Set it up yesterday, all was more than fine. I did turn it off last night and this morning whatever I do, practice lap or career. the car exits the pits and crashes... simply no response.

Of course I searched and searched for an answer but no go!

A solution maybe if you would be so kind? Between the last minute yesterday while working I have not changed any settings.

Thanks in advance... Loved it yesterday! Not so much today of course.

X Box One X, F1 2019, Ferrari wheel.

Have you gone into the game settings and confirmed your wheel is registered as the controller?

Also Ferrari wheel is a bit vague - Thrustmaster make many Ferrari variants, can you be more specific please?

Adding...

Deleted all my saved data and restarted fresh and same... no response... crashes... black flag... back to the pits.

Well, hopefully someone will enlighten me to be able to drive again.

Just now, AraGur said:

Adding...

Deleted all my saved data and restarted fresh and same... no response... crashes... black flag... back to the pits.

Well, hopefully someone will enlighten me to be able to drive again.

Did you see my last post?

Sorry, I had not seen it.

Ferrari 458 Spider. I don't think it is that good!!! Of course I am only comparing it to a car which has "race function"...

I have not done that and will try right now. I am not too literate unfortunately but at 74 getting there!!! [where?]

I did manage to set it all up however yesterday which step by step was quite a feat for me! Monitor, speakers, wheel and X Box One X...

Will get back after I try. I so truly appreciate your input.

16 minutes ago, AraGur said:

Sorry, I had not seen it.

Ferrari 458 Spider. I don't think it is that good!!! Of course I am only comparing it to a car which has "race function"...

I have not done that and will try right now. I am not too literate unfortunately but at 74 getting there!!! [where?]

I did manage to set it all up however yesterday which step by step was quite a feat for me! Monitor, speakers, wheel and X Box One X...

Will get back after I try. I so truly appreciate your input.

Thanks. This is the only suggestion on Thrustmaster's site.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00148.pdf

If you have a controller connected, some controllers require you to start with the button on the wheel, not the controller. 

Edited by steviejay69

I am actually on "controller settings" and cannot even figure out how to add the wheel! I don't see an option and googling does not bring up any instructions.

Yet... it was working fine yesterday! And by the way, the controller is not steering either! Seems like a deeper issue...

Update... The controller indeed works. For me hard to use it with F1. I just cannot figure out how to technically add the wheel to X Box in the settings. It is not giving me any option to add anything.

That I can see anyhow...

Such a shame there is no manual ad not a single You Tube on how to add not physically but technically a wheel.

32 minutes ago, AraGur said:

Very kind... Thank You!

Ara

Basically, make sure the wheel is plugged in to the power (mains) and the Xbox One.

Try the Thrustmaster reset XB1 USB technical pdf referenced up the thread.

Then the controller should show up and be ticked like in this video. 

Edited by steviejay69

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

Basically, make sure the wheel is plugged in to the power (mains) and the Xbox One.

Try the Thrustmaster reset XB1 USB technical pdf referenced up the thread.

Then the controller should show up and be ticked like in this video. 

Well, okay... Of course "now" it makes sense....

I also exchanged vice versa where the controller and the wheel were plugged in... They now both work and I Thank You very much.

What surprises me is that nowhere on the Internet those questions have answers or even have been asked. Am I that ignorant? [the answer is... yes of course!]. I am going to have more questions such as eventually removing the driver's "assist" which also I cannot find the settings. But, for now I am just avoiding not getting off course or crashing! Same with the green dotted line... Maybe with more research...

I remember when in 1972 Atari Pong came out... fast forward to F1 2019! A void on my part in between and now at 74 moving on into it again... Never had so much respect for Formula Drivers!!!

Thanks again... Ara

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank You!

While I also found a good [finally!] instructional You Tube video on the Ferrari wheel discovering how to use unknown buttons, I realize I don't need to use the controller which came with it! 

All this is for sure time consuming! I can understand the hours passed by many in front of a monitor! Addicting?... and yet for sure "good times"...

I am only now realizing how much technology has leaped forward [since the "Pong" game!!!]. As I dig deeper into this F1 2019 game it is mind boggling how one could be [???] a Pro while going as far as setting up the car for each track! As I keep, out curiosity, tabs on "Space X", which is not too far from me, I understand [or not!] the prowess of their achievements. Five or more Generations behind me are being raised with such exposure and that in itself creates the void between myself and today's new Society. In my eyes, very interesting...

You will maybe smile at this, but if you ever need help in "cooking"... let me know! I know it is off subject while I was [maybe still am?] a too many Stars Chef Worldwide, still a passion of mine! There are no manuals for the subtle tricks and tips...

Have a great day... I always look forward to "now" immerse myself into manuals and try to step by step understand... something!

Ara

Hi guys,

Seems like @AraGur is up and racing now!. I've just added the 'solved' tag and recommended the appropriate posts.

Thanks @steviejay69

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi guys,

Seems like @AraGur is up and racing now!. I've just added the 'solved' tag and recommended the appropriate posts.

Thanks @steviejay69

I appreciate all the help received but I have to realize that at this chapter of my Life I am not going to ever drive adequately to play this game as much as I love it. It is not happening and so I graciously exit...

Have a great day...

• Sad 1

Hi @AraGur,

If you are having problems with the game, please let us know. Remember, it is quite a learning process to get to terms with the game. 

If it makes you feel better, I've played about 38267164 hours of the F1 series and I'm still average on pace 😂

• Haha 1