♥♥♥♥ Stuttering *&$^$^%$@@# ♥♥♥♥ !

DAMN IT, HOT pile of ......................

*uninstalled geforce experience, too much running in the background.
*Reinstalled xbox app BETA. 
*installed latest win 10 version 1909.

*installed lastest geforce driver (shouldn't have)
*switched SSD positions on mother board from 4/5 to 0/3 (too many SSD's & position 4/5 runs slower)
*Front 2 case fans were DEAD so i installed some loud 152cfm delta fans. (glad it wasn't summer time)
*swapped positions of SLi gtx 970's. (memory leaks ?)
*cleaned out dust from power supply & filters on case.
* Ate a Big Mac !

All running like new AGAIN ................
Spoke Tooo soon, took about 10 races before the stuttering started AGAIN.................. AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by OugaBooga
Never ending BS
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

very productive.. whaa whaa its stuttering, but i wont give you any information on what im playing on, spec of computer, when it started doing it, but you must fix it because there is no way that only i can be having this problem or have a performance issue.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

uhh... right.

Please do remember that criticism is completely fine on these forums... but is that even criticism anymore..?

• Thanks 2

Better, only way to get help is to provide as much info as possible and maybe ask in the technical assistance forum... and be nice 😜

Running 970 here but don't know enough about sli to help.

Only thing i would add is every time there is an update to the game, we lose our gfx settings.

Edited by GavinMac

On 1/26/2020 at 5:10 PM, GavinMac said:

Better, only way to get help is to provide as much info as possible and maybe ask in the technical assistance forum... and be nice 😜

Running 970 here but don't know enough about sli to help.

Only thing i would add is every time there is an update to the game, we lose our gfx settings.

Everything is "default"    i keep my stuff Simple & this game is nothing but a headache right now.

& YES i have been nice, i removed stuff from my posts & feel like adding them back in !

Yea, game is FUN, when it WORKS.

Edited by OugaBooga
opsy dupsy

On 25 January 2020 at 1:29 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Aren't games supposed to be a relaxing hobby ?

Yes you've hit the nail on the head,

but when games are rushed out vastly overrated and overpriced and full of bugs ,. 

It takes the whole enjoyment out of it,

,that's probably the biggest gripe I have with codemasters and then trying to gag you because your comments aren't acceptable to them but it's ok when there games aren't acceptable to the many thousands and thousands of customers paying top dollar for bare minimum games ,

sorry but ain't that the truth,

,i would honestly love for this community to be positive and fun but poor games at high prices brings the opposite affect,

we still support you codemasters but your draining the life out of many of your good customers .

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

SLI ? Thats what i used in 1999 for my Voodoo2 cards lol...  Just accept that this horse is dead now 😛

I am currently wondering why my posts are deleted but others are not? Is that kind of an "I don't like him" thing? 
Not that I would be particularly interested in whether or not.
Just to find out what criteria are used here.

Edited by ReepRebew
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ak1504 said:

SLI ? Thats what i used in 1999 for my Voodoo2 cards lol...  Just accept that this horse is dead now 😛

Butt the legs are still twitching, i like poking it in the ...........................

Edited by OugaBooga
spelling

2 hours ago, ReepRebew said:

I am currently wondering why my posts are deleted but others are not? Is that kind of an "I don't like him" thing? 

Yeah, some comments were removed ... again ... 🙂

Hey @OugaBooga 🙂 

- If your goal is to rant and shout about your annoyances, cool. Any content that breaches the Forums' Terms of Service will obviously be removed, but apart from that, go ahead.

- If you'd actually like us to look into any issues you're having with the game and see if they can be fixed, please use our Technical Assistance area, and use the feedback guide we've provided you with (below). With clear, concise feedback that allows to replicate issues, we can usually do something about it 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

SLI is pretty much dead these days, games need more and more vram and SLI doesnt help with that.

6 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Yeah, some comments were removed ... again ... 🙂

Well, then the choice is all the easier for me. I think CM is now at the top of my list. I wish you CM a quick Brexit.

9 hours ago, ReepRebew said:

There were a few others who also had some of their comments removed 🙂 

All good now, THX for the patience

NOPE.............ran for 10 races & back to stutter land !

Edited by OugaBooga

22 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey @OugaBooga 🙂 

- If your goal is to rant and shout about your annoyances, cool. Any content that breaches the Forums' Terms of Service will obviously be removed, but apart from that, go ahead.

Nah, he seems to be having an argument with himself. The next stage will probably foul and abusive language directed at himself and then accusing himself of bullying, erm, himself😋.

It's all good fun....

• Haha 2

Yes & No, i didn't need to revert to older drivers, seems some times vsync works & other times it doesn't..........for now i am noit having issues but i imagine they will return. previously was doing no frame cap & ran fine, now i do limit it so who knows.................CONSOLE gamers should be happy they don't need to solve problems !
THX to all that tried to help me >>> BIG hug to you's !!! :winter2019happybulb:

All good so far but for how long..................