Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

My game dosen't take any input? Dirt 2.0

I just got this game on Microsoft store and when I open the game I get the intro screen, it's like the intro screen doesn't take any input and I can't get into the game it's self, I haven't modified any files in it so does someone know why this could happened and I have reinstalled the game a few times and it doesn't fix the problem

Dirt 2.0

Edited by FL8KT
Added so people know which game it is, so there is no confusion.

I bought Dirt 2.0 back in April of 19 and I have been stuck at the Start/Enter page.  I got the game from CDkeys.com and downloaded it from Steam.  I have a new system PC which has the latest components such as ASROCK MoBo; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434); Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz; GeForce RTX 2080 Ti; 16384MB RAM Danza DDR4; and my racing gear is G27 wheel, Fanatec shifter and handbrake, Fanatec v2 pedals and other peripherals.  My system makes the neighborhood shake!  lol

I have had help from CM and Steam.  It seems to be in the binding files that CM uses for DR2.0: I had DR2.0 working for one part of a stage then update 1.2 hit my system like a flying wall.  I have all the other CM games from F1 to Dirt Rally 1 and all the DiRT games including Dirt4. 

All of the aforementioned games work great on my system.  But not DR2.0.  😞  Im waiting for CM to put in an update to fix the problem. I sent CM my DxDiag.txt file numerous times and they tried to help me but seem to have given up. 

If you haven't tried DiRT4, get it. It and DR1.0 are great substitutes!  🙂

Val

Edited by ValH
No help anymore