Sign in to follow this  

Major issues with Sochi

I don't know what codemasters have done in one of the recent updates or whether its something else going wrong, but in career mode at sochi it is absolutely unplayable. The wheel just turns abruptly left or right when in a straight line like a gust of wind, problem is once it happens you can go from the far right side of the track into the wall on the left and vice versa. It's so bad that I had to skip P2, P3 and Qualifying and DNF in the race because of how uncontrollable the car was. Restarted the game and still had the same issue. Whatever it is, it needs to be fixed. I'm 6th and was 98 points off the championship but if you were leading by say 10 points and DNF because of something stupid like that it can ruin the game

55 minutes ago, mceci1 said:

I don't know what codemasters have done in one of the recent updates or whether its something else going wrong, but in career mode at sochi it is absolutely unplayable. The wheel just turns abruptly left or right when in a straight line like a gust of wind, problem is once it happens you can go from the far right side of the track into the wall on the left and vice versa. It's so bad that I had to skip P2, P3 and Qualifying and DNF in the race because of how uncontrollable the car was. Restarted the game and still had the same issue. Whatever it is, it needs to be fixed. I'm 6th and was 98 points off the championship but if you were leading by say 10 points and DNF because of something stupid like that it can ruin the game

Wheel, platform?

I think this has occurred for others, not sure of the fix. Try searching for car veers left, car steers left, etc.

If it's happening all the time use a game capture app like OBS and post the video to YouTube then share in the technical forum here as a bug report. Much easier for the devs to do something when they can actually see the problem plus more incentive to fix it when everyone can see it on YouTube!