Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 DENUVO

Do you plan to remove the denuvo protection from the game as it greatly reduces the performance of the game?

There has been times the community has been able to test the difference between Denuvo and no-Denuvo. The difference was probably minimal as I never heard back from those guys...

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

How have they been able to do this? Can i do this too? 

And not having heard from them again is hardly scientific proof 😘

38 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

How have they been able to do this? Can i do this too? 

And not having heard from them again is hardly scientific proof 😘

By starting a non-Denuvo build of the game.

"Legally", not really except if you're lucky. 

Yeah but i always read that even when you crack denuvo (which this game's appears not to be) that doesn't mean that it gets removed and it's still running and affecting performance. 
So i'm curious as to how those people got in the position to test it. 

Not saying it actually does affect performance much. Although this is codemasters and with screenfreezes every time someone joins the lobby... it wouldn't surprise me either. 

It's sad that so few questions on this forum get taken seriously tho. The man was asking an actual and well defined question directly to the devs, 
and only gets some anecdote about some guys that might have tested something once and were never heard from again. like that should solve the case. 

Co-founder of CD Projekt Red and GOG: "But the piracy factor was irrelevant, because we cannot force people to buy things. We can only convince them to do it. We totally believe in the carrot, not in the stick."

Only a change of vision can make a difference here. If in any way it improves the performance, make the change (my opinion).

It has long been known that Denuvo greatly reduces and slows down the performance of the entire game and all consumers who buy games suffer from Denuvo.

I think it's a worthless discussion to go on about.

Yes, it made a considerable difference in F1 2018, but I think it's way better optimized for F1 2019. And no, it won't get removed (99% sure).

5 hours ago, Bicarda said:

Yeah but i always read that even when you crack denuvo (which this game's appears not to be) that doesn't mean that it gets removed and it's still running and affecting performance. 
So i'm curious as to how those people got in the position to test it. 

Not saying it actually does affect performance much. Although this is codemasters and with screenfreezes every time someone joins the lobby... it wouldn't surprise me either. 

It's sad that so few questions on this forum get taken seriously tho. The man was asking an actual and well defined question directly to the devs, 
and only gets some anecdote about some guys that might have tested something once and were never heard from again. like that should solve the case. 

I'm not talking about cracks here 🙂 I doubt I'm allowed to say more than that. 

Basically the .exe sizes would be smaller. The load times would be quicker (especially starting the game).

But the game would be more open to piracy and tampering (hacks).

have a huge difference to me, but i use a old processor, like i7 2700k 4.7ghz, when online my fps is almost half than i play with steam in offline mode