DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

PJ, i'm gonna annoy the hell out of you until I get an answer : Which model year is that Impreza S4 WRC and which transmission does it have ?

Is it the WRC97 or 98 model with the H-Box ? Or the WRC99 and up model with the Sequential box ?

DiRT Rally 2.0 has been a wild and exciting ride, and the ‘FLAT OUT’ pack is the perfect way to conclude the journey,” said Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director at Codemasters.

So this concludes DR2.0's content updates?

• Sad 5

someone is tired of answering the same questions over and over 😂

plus, finally some good news for Oculus users!

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Upgrade (Seasons 1 and 2), do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0 Bundle (Seasons 3 and 4), do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass (Seasons 1-4), do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Standard Edition, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• The Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack will be available as a separate purchase.

I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC content (individual cars and locations) but did not buy a Season bundle, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 on Oculus, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes, however details are to be confirmed at a later date.
  • As a side-note, all DiRT Rally 2.0 Season content will be coming to Oculus at the same time as the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT pack.

I have DiRT Rally 2.0 on Xbox Game Pass, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

Can I buy the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack content pieces individually?

• All contents from the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack come as a complete package and cannot be bought individually.
Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

Thanks! I'm so excited! :classic_cool:

Is FREE mean that i could create some more liveries for those beauties? :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by mesa
  • Agree 2

Thank you for keeping Dirt 2.0 still alive and create the great additional content.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Edited by CarlosS74
  • Agree 2

It's not on the list but it looks like we will get some new McRae themed liveries, right ?
The red / white one for the Metro seems new to me.

• Agree 1

I wonder what stage Scotland will be based upon? 🤔 I imagine one that was used on the Mcrae stages at some point.

12 minutes ago, XenialJesse said:

So this concludes DR2.0's content updates?

Yup. A bit sad as I think they had a really nice platform to evolve the game into something massive. Let's hope that's what happens with a later game! 🙂

• Agree 2

This is a really nice tribute to Colin, should be great fun to get to grips with the Impreza S4 and the Legacy - not to mention Scotland too.

I have to ask though, the wording of the announcement seems to very heavily imply, if not actually outright state, that this is the end of the line for Dirt Rally 2.0 content. If that's the case, I will admit this announcement will probably leave me quite crestfallen. The devs have done a great job with adding new cars and locations for us to have fun with, but there's so so so many more of each that I think any of us would be absolutely stoked to see make it to the game.  11 months since the game's release has given us a huge pile of content but to see that potential for even more (however limited by licencing and the legal side of things) disappear does unfortunately make me a bit melancholy about the whole announcement. (Tears shed for my favourite hopeful, the Citroen BX 4TC)

I'd love to know where the devs will be moving their focus and attention should the game's content cycle close off here, though I can imagine that's probably not something for public announcement.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Matt555 said:

I wonder what stage Scotland will be based upon? 🤔 I imagine one that was used on the Mcrae stages at some point.

Kinda looks like this :

Great stuff! Though, somehow this announcement makes me a bit sad as it comes across like a 'goodbye pack'. I'm not sure if a year 2 program can be ruled out at this point but I think many people were speculating on something like that, and I think if there was such thing this would've been the perfect moment to announce it. 

Nonetheless, this is still awesome news, and the fact that it's for FREE for season owners makes it even sweeter. No need to thank us, Codies. We thank you for the amazing rally experience that Dirt Rally 2.0 has been so far! ^^

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Ok lads whoever gets this loaded first needs to give us impressions of the new rally. Does it look different to Wales, and is there fog? 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, mesa said:

Is FREE mean that i could create some more liveries for those beauties? :classic_rolleyes:

Not necessarily,

As I understand it, it would only be free if you bought deluxe versions of the game or a season pass. If, like me, you only bought the standard version of the game and then bought DLC, the Colin pack would be paid DLC. If it was paid DLC you wouldn't be able to create liveries.

Ah well, I'm happy enough,

What with the arrival of the S4, I can see the old 95 Impreza becoming somewhat redundant, unless you get the L555 BAT livery in the pack. Roll on March! (Thank god next month is short!)

28 minutes ago, RookieOne said:

PJ, i'm gonna annoy the hell out of you until I get an answer : Which model year is that Impreza S4 WRC and which transmission does it have ?

Is it the WRC97 or 98 model with the H-Box ? Or the WRC99 and up model with the Sequential box ?

I think its a WRC98 @RookieOne: R14 WRC was a 1998 car used by McRae and the DR2.0 car appears to be wearing a similar registration (R14 DR2). 

Can you confirm that the Impreza S4 will be in the 2000cc class? 

10 minutes ago, Jake Cushing said:

Ok lads whoever gets this loaded first needs to give us impressions of the new rally. Does it look different to Wales, and is there fog? 

It's still 2 months away.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Can you confirm that the Impreza S4 will be in the 2000cc class? 

Well it's either that or in Group A - either way, with the Legacy presumably going in Group A, we're getting 3 Subarus in one class

I find this interesting:
The scenarios take place in nine of the cars made famous throughout Colin’s career, including many iconic vehicles from previous Colin McRae Rally and DiRT games.

Can someone say to me which nine cars these are?

48 minutes ago, mesa said:

Sadly not, it will be available to buy on store, so it will be as DLC livery protected

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

I find this interesting:
The scenarios take place in nine of the cars made famous throughout Colin’s career, including many iconic vehicles from previous Colin McRae Rally and DiRT games.

Can someone say to me which nine cars these are?

The blog post already mentions the following for Scenario mode;

• MINI Cooper S
  • Peugeot 205 GTI
  • Ford Sierra Cosworth
  • Subaru Impreza 1995
  • Subaru Impreza S4 (implied)
  • Ford Focus RS 2001

The following I'd also expect;

• MG Metro 6R4 (new livery, trailer describes McRae's antics in one)
  • Subaru Legacy (new car)
  • Skoda Fabia (McRae livery already in-game)
Edited by Malling
  • Like 3
  • Agree 3