Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

40 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

Are the scenarios going to be something like he had a crash in the middle of a stage and you take over with a very damaged car or how will they play out?

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/01/dr2_mcrae_info/

Some events see you starting stages with heavy damage, others require you to win, and some of the most difficult challenges in all of DiRT Rally 2.0 dare you to finish a stage above a set average speed. 

We'll share more details on Scenarios soon ūüėȬ†

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PJTierney said:

*Neither are coming by the way, and don't you dare suggest the Supra.

Oh i'm gonna dare suggest the Supra Turbo MA70

4 hours ago, JorritVD said:

And the 2001 Focus can't be without these liveries:

image.png.dd50815cea98c4fd9d017bc2dcdb3631.pngimage.thumb.png.f2a10a8806ee2a593e3bc873559278b7.pngimage.thumb.png.2109c49374d94e6197fd6c7808bdaeae.png

And the 2007 Focus can't be without an official factory livery

image.png.95483b167b283fbd854fb5d67258635e.pngimage.png.cb50c56fb3bec372cf8395abbdafcff2.pngimage.png.e58f14107a0138e84e3e71907e3fa9a3.png

And the same for the Citro√ęn C4

image.thumb.png.97685c98746353bfb9c64c41b4810054.pngimage.png.7a1e04a971bd0a136cc6d59765930d29.pngimage.png.2e70a9ed22b0b35377885adad8d95062.png

And Martini and Lancia

image.png.b7355c5c25ffd733b7eef350ec294c05.pngimage.png.f20f69d53668f8f14fd218034bdb72ad.pngimage.png.de1fccc80d3ac37eb127938869bd8b07.png

And this factory livery for the 306 maxi

photo

Fully agree with those I kept in the quote except for the Focus 2001 : I prefer the 2002 livery

image.thumb.png.620fb651ec1841f65a764da50fc3130b.png

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

It's all about the 01 for me, I mean it even looks good on a Transit: ūüėȬ†

Image result for martini transit

• Like 5

3 hours ago, RookieOne said:

Fully agree with those I kept in the quote except for the Focus 2001 : I prefer the 2002 livery

Why not both ūüėõ¬†Just i posted the 2001 livery, as it is the 2001 car which is in the game.

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

It's all about the 01 for me, I mean it even looks good on a Transit: ūüėȬ†

Image result for martini transit

Haha, a old skool cheat code to get the Transit from CMR 3 ('01 livery)¬†or CMR '04 ('02 livery)¬†in the game. Thanks for the subtle clue? ūüėú¬†

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Some new screens posted of the stages on FB. 6 more weeks till we can try them.

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: lucht, wolk, boom, buiten en natuur Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: boom, lucht, plant, buiten en natuur Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: lucht, wolk, boom, buiten en natuur Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: lucht, boom, plant, buiten en natuur

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tarmac Corcega y San Remo.....Please . Xsara WRC . Corolla WRC and kitcar Megane . Xsara

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, AdrianSM said:

Tarmac Corcega y San Remo.....Please . Xsara WRC . Corolla WRC and kitcar Megane . Xsara

Next game maybe

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

For those, who don't want 'DiRT Rally 3' for some reason, remember, new game, more development possibilities. Especially when newer and newer graphics technologies are released. They might release newer version of Ego Engine, improve graphics using ray tracing, volumetric clouds, etc. 'DiRT Rally 2.0' cannot be extended endlessly. Out of the box, it has been already said that it will be the last DLC.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

For those, who don't want 'DiRT Rally 3' for some reason, remember, new game, more development possibilities. Especially when newer and newer graphics technologies are released. They might release newer version of Ego Engine, improve graphics using ray tracing, volumetric clouds, etc. 'DiRT Rally 2.0' cannot be extended endlessly. Out of the box, it has been already said that it will be the last DLC.

I agree that it is enough beating dead house of Ego Engine. It really did it's best in Dirt Rally 2015 and could not handle Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0 very well. But, if I were a developer, I would take a little pause right now. Let electronic market get calm a little. Intel is loosing their market to AMD. Chip compacting is in the dead end for now, so productivity will grow by multi-threading. NVIDIA brought ray tracing to the market, but we have not seen AMD answer yet. New generation of consoles are coming. Let alone other political and economical issues that will affect effective demand globally. So, instead of jumping straight into development, I would do some preparation work like acquiring licenses, new technologies and team that can work with it. Scanning some new tracks and cars. Developing game concept and mechanics. It is a huge work by itself.

• Like 1

Looks promising, in that there seems to be some haze, but it is a fair way off in the distance. So these may actually be accurate screenshots:

85188472_3449880121751198_485488629100052480_o.thumb.jpg.c61430c7d488863c1ce3ae0c24f58c92.jpg

Since we are getting two new Subarus in Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack, I think it is good time to re-post some history video. 

11 hours ago, AdrianSM said:

No hace falta proximo juego. Hace mas contenido 

I also would like more content (including the likes of a Corolla or Xsara WRC you suggest) for the current game. Just I say what the situation is. The Flat-Out DLC is the final DLC for DR2.0.

9 hours ago, Tigron said:

I agree that it is enough beating dead house of Ego Engine. It really did it's best in Dirt Rally 2015 and could not handle Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0 very well. But, if I were a developer, I would take a little pause right now. Let electronic market get calm a little. Intel is loosing their market to AMD. Chip compacting is in the dead end for now, so productivity will grow by multi-threading. NVIDIA brought ray tracing to the market, but we have not seen AMD answer yet. New generation of consoles are coming. Let alone other political and economical issues that will affect effective demand globally. So, instead of jumping straight into development, I would do some preparation work like acquiring licenses, new technologies and team that can work with it. Scanning some new tracks and cars. Developing game concept and mechanics. It is a huge work by itself.

The haze in Finland is the ultimate sign that the EGO engine is currently pushed beyond its limits... 

• Agree 3

@PJTierney, will we get additional slots for tuning setups? With the new location, there won't be enough to save one setup per location. Pleease!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

12 minutes ago, Lenman said:

@PJTierney, will we get additional slots for tuning setups? With the new location, there won't be enough to save one setup per location. Pleease!

Very solid point, i hope they have thought about this.

5 hours ago, newjerseydamo said:

Any update on the 4k images @PJTierney?

Sorry for bothering you, was just wondering and hadn't heard anything.

Thanks in advance.

Still checking ūüôā¬†