F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

7 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

And what about Scotland will you be able to drive Scotland in the championship?

Scotland will be available in My Team Career mode and Freeplay. Obviously, also in multiplayer.

16 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Yes, natural. Don't you understand the meaning or what? Besides, what are you talking about? What design? How balanced? In your opinion making more intensive and less natural colours is balance? For me it is important to have got as photorealistic graphics as it is possible.

I am not sure because I am not native speaker. But if you meant closer to the reality that's what I thought. It's doesn't make any sense to do "real" games. Games have own design and must be believable not closer to the reality. DR2 has it.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Johnnnn said:

I am not sure because I am not native speaker. But if you meant closer to the reality that's what I thought. It's doesn't make any sense to do "real" games. Games have own design and must be believable not closer to the reality. DR2 has it.

The only thing I want from 'DiRT Rally 3' is the handling, which is more like the one in 'DiRT Rally (1)'. If the handling is again like in 'DiRT Rally 2.0', I will probably not buy the next game. Or at least not at day one.

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 3

1 hour ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

The only thing I want from 'DiRT Rally 3' is the handling, which is more like the one in 'DiRT Rally (1)'. If the handling is again like in 'DiRT Rally 2.0', I will probably not buy the next game. Or at least not at day one.

What is different? I didn't play the first one too much.

I actually think the handling has improved in DR2, what do you feel was a step back from DR1? 

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

The general consensus was even with the tarmac, DR2 was a step up from DR1, I thought. 

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

I feel the handling the same. It has speed sensitivity steering on a controller and it's fast enough.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, carpa said:

I actually think the handling has improved in DR2, what do you feel was a step back from DR1? 

Yes, DR1 is more like simulation handling.

• Disagree 7

1 hour ago, Johnnnn said:

I feel the handling the same. It has speed sensitivity steering on a controller and it's fast enough.

The same??? I feel the handling is different from what we have got in 'DiRT Rally 1'. It is easier and less like simulation.

• Disagree 5

Sometimes people think that higher difficulty is higher simulation. That is completely incorrect. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 15

46 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Actually, what am I doing here? I get the **** out from all this ****. It all makes no sense for me.

Its everyone perspective ofcourse. If you feel DR1 is more simulation, which on a few aspects do, than it’s ofcourse good. 

i just mention a fact, that simulation isn’t the same as higher difficulty.

• Like 1

The same??? I feel the handling is different from what we have got in 'DiRT Rally 1'. It is easier and less like simulation.

I can change both games and have no problem. But strange momentum in 1 is hard to play. But like I said I play mostly 2.

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

Sometimes people think that higher difficulty is higher simulation. That is completely incorrect. 

Spot on. In several respects I find DR2.0 "easier" than DR1: because the behaviour of the cars is more consistent and, in my personal opinion, more realistic. 

Some of the collision and jump physics in DR1 seemed well off at times. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

18 hours ago, ianism said:

nah, I've tested it. it's only on Hamra/lysvik (and their sprint stages of course). on the other route it's always snow that sticks to the car. so if you go from a stage on one route to the other with no service interval, the car will finish the first stage with some mud (it's never a lot of mud, always just a little), then when you load into the next one it will magically be full of snow at the start line (or vice versa). it's really weird and annoying.

here's a video I made. it's terrible, sorry

It's because it is dirt for the engine,  only the visuals are snowy 

12 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Spot on. In several respects I find DR2.0 "easier" than DR1: because the behaviour of the cars is more consistent and, in my personal opinion, more realistic. 

Some of the collision and jump physics in DR1 seemed well off at times. 

THIS. DR2 is definitely easier than its predecessor, but it is so because the handling has become a lot more predictable when the wheels are lifted off the ground or the car hits something. It feels as if the cars now have weight, as they should do

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Subaru Countdown - 36 days.

image.png.845a669565b2b1f32f3ad5e9dbcecbe9.png

good idea!

F1020020.jpg

Edited by RodgerDavies
  • Like 3

On 2/16/2020 at 12:07 AM, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Yes, natural. Don't you understand the meaning or what? Besides, what are you talking about? What design? How balanced? In your opinion making more intensive and less natural colours is balance? For me it is important to have got as photorealistic graphics as it is possible.

Why are you so rude to everybody?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Peter Mathen said:

It's because it is dirt for the engine,  only the visuals are snowy 

i am aware of how the engine works. the point is that it's the wrong colour (and amount). half the stages in sweden put snow on the car and the other half put dirt.

2 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Subaru Countdown - 36 days.

image.png.845a669565b2b1f32f3ad5e9dbcecbe9.png

A countdown and Subaru content? Good call!