Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

17 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

There is also a book on Colin

image.png.309dcf64e6d27f4d37193148de23f042.png

image.png.d51f547ca46de084235f47d5a2a8de6e.png

The Book its Expensive 49€

Expensive but worth it! (like all the McKlein books) 

4 minutes ago, dgeesi0 said:

is it wrong i like the p1 better than the 22b ? :classic_biggrin:

Yes, yes it is. 

• Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yes, yes it is. 

I'd say no actually. I've always digged the 22B but at the same time I've always felt that something is slightly off with it and it's the small darn wheel wells. A small detail maybe, but it makes all the difference imo. They make the huge wing stand out just like a 'HUGE WING' while it blends in more with the proportions of the WRC car. 

Now, roast me :classic_laugh:

I do like a clean P1, but park one up beside a 22B and the 22B is the one you'll be looking at... 

...beside that a P1 is just an overpriced Type R. :classic_biggrin:

I can't hold on to my ass after that run, I don't have an ass anymore

• Haha 1

Just so you all know, similar to the DIRT Rally School this video is part of a series, so expect more in the coming days 🙂 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Just so you all know, similar to the DIRT Rally School this video is part of a series, so expect more in the coming days 🙂 

@PJTierney will there be any gameplay video of Jon using any of the new Subaru’s?

@PJTierney can you confirm that the release of the Colin McRae pack on March 24th will not be affected by the coronavirus??

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, tonzboher said:

@PJTierney will there be any gameplay video of Jon using any of the new Subaru’s?

The Legacy and the Impreza show up in the Scenario Spotlight series. In fact, the Legacy video is this evening.

@PJTierney can you confirm that the release of the Colin McRae pack on March 24th will not be affected by the coronavirus??

This is a delicate and evolving matter that I don't have the complete info on, or the confidence to say anything on just yet.

Unless @dirtgame says otherwise, assume everything is going ahead as planned.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The CDC has not yet determined if you can be infected over the internet.

Edited by gfRally
  • Haha 4
  • Disagree 1

THURSDAY 12

DSCF0509.thumb.JPG.892dd4a56bccf125beb84d9b8b8338b0.JPG

#12 McCulloch/Edmondson - CMR Forest Stages Rally 2013

FRIDAY 11

DSCF0494.thumb.JPG.2199dfab21fa5dd7104b7c997b6defe8.JPG

#11 Kelly/Herron - CMR Historic Forest Stages 2013 (yes it's not SUBARU but the location is correct)

2 hours ago, gfRally said:

The CDC has not yet determined if you can be infected over the internet.

Well most things are affected by it, thought it was valid to ask will this be too

Well most things are affected by it, thought it was valid to ask will this be too

It’s a fair question but the situation is evolving day by day in the UK so we don’t know how it will affect workplaces tomorrow, let alone a couple of weeks away 🙂

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

It’s a fair question but the situation is evolving day by day in the UK so we don’t know how it will affect workplaces tomorrow, let alone a couple of weeks away 🙂

I can say it's looking like I'm about to be working from home indefinitely over here in the US while they try to get this all under control. Now I might be regretting that I have added my co-workers & senior employees as friends on Steam though... kind of hard to explain why I was 5 minutes late to a meeting when 2 of them could see I was in Wales with the 2000cc when it started :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

The best advice is watch this space...

Yes, for Legacy footage 😄 

• Like 2

So strage seeing a nigth stage with normal colour and normal font size (VR user)

11 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Yes, for Legacy footage 😄 

Do I see correctly that the lamp pods are giving more light than they used to? Or is it just me not playing the game for almost two weeks now? 🤔

• Haha 1

Looks great! By the time I'm able to drive like Colin, Dirt Rally 3.0 will be out as a Game of the Year Edition!

On 3/13/2020 at 9:44 AM, PJTierney said:

The Legacy and the Impreza show up in the Scenario Spotlight series. In fact, the Legacy video is this evening.

This is a delicate and evolving matter that I don't have the complete info on, or the confidence to say anything on just yet.

Unless @dirtgame says otherwise, assume everything is going ahead as planned.

I hope it releases as planned as staying at home and playing it is one of the few things I'm still allowed to do... I live in Northern Italy. 

I mean, I'd stay at home anyways but having two new SUBARUs to play is definitely a pro

• Like 3