Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

Recommended Posts

Hi dumb question,

 

Can we race the two new venues as normal rally locations in Career mode without needing to do these scenario based things in the specific cars?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

Hi dumb question,

 

Can we race the two new venues as normal rally locations in Career mode without needing to do these scenario based things in the specific cars?

 

 

There is only one new location, and yes you will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tonzboher said:

There is only one new location, and yes you will

Correct, it's like any other rally location that was released as DLC.

Colin McRae Scenarios are a bit like Historic Championships in that they have a spot on the main menu and are split into Tiers/Chapters.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Check the date: we're down to eight! 

29538416852_50e6b3275f_b.jpg

Edited by tbtstt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am heartbroken because I need to do self quarantine outside of my home for 14 days 😭 this is just unfair! 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snoopy43 said:

I am heartbroken because I need to do self quarantine outside of my home for 14 days 😭 this is just unfair! 

That is pretty dreadful timing! As much as I'd like to be quarantined to catch up with some gaming when the Flat Out pack drops, I don't really want to be stuck at home without pay! 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

That is pretty dreadful timing! As much as I'd like to be quarantined to catch up with some gaming when the Flat Out pack drops, I don't really want to be stuck at home without pay! 

It wouldn't be so nice for me, my wife would put me back to work (honey-do list) around the house!  So begrudgingly go to work and get paid for 8hrs or Stay home and not get paid and work 12.  joking.... a little

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gfRally said:

It wouldn't be so nice for me, my wife would put me back to work (honey-do list) around the house!  So begrudgingly go to work and get paid for 8hrs or Stay home and not get paid and work 12.  joking.... a little

That sounds like it could be hard work: better you get paid for a relaxing 8 hours! 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

DR2_Colin_Countdown_7.jpg

Una cosa a codemaster ahora q esta medio mundo en quarentena podrías ser un poco solidarios y poner el dlc unos días antes como han echo muchas plataformas yo creo q hasta os iría bien para aumentar ventas un saludo x el gran trabajo 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gfRally said:

It wouldn't be so nice for me, my wife would put me back to work (honey-do list) around the house!  So begrudgingly go to work and get paid for 8hrs or Stay home and not get paid and work 12.  joking.... a little

Wut? You guys don't have any sick pay? Or self employed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, bogani said:

Wut? You guys don't have any sick pay? Or self employed? [edit: Or maternity pay?]

You've heard of this place called "the United States", right?

Don't take your Commie propaganda and throw it in their faces! 

  • Haha 5
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bogani said:

Wut? You guys don't have any sick pay? Or self employed? 

Self employed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Self employed!

Tell your boss you need time off 😞 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Snoopy43 said:

I am heartbroken because I need to do self quarantine outside of my home for 14 days 😭 this is just unfair! 

Hoping you find strength with each new day.. 

5 hours ago, KingOfCoins said:

2e4ddecba8b30f4d590d108ea53fcb82.jpg

Man that SUBARU, i was always a Ford Fan, but this Is pure masterpiece

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Tell your boss you need time off 😞 

My boss said, I can't come to work until mid-april.
I still get paid and only have to do small things from home office.
Man, never felt better to be a potatoe.

17 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

Man that SUBARU, i was always a Ford Fan, but this Is pure masterpiece

From a design point the best looking SUBARU of all time.

Yes, for me it looks even better than the 22B...S4...S5!
*looks to @tbtstt ... 😃 *

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little teaser of what's coming on Friday 😉 

DR2_ScotlandOnboard_Thumbnail_YT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Tell your boss you need time off 😞 

My boss is a bit of ****. 😉

55 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

From a design point the best looking SUBARU of all time.

Yes, for me it looks even better than the 22B...S4...S5!
*looks to @tbtstt ... 😃 *

S12 had a massively flawed engine setup... the S12B definitely comes close to the S5 though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×