Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

50 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

We have a select few Racing Ahead members an early shot at the FLAT OUT Pack, here's @2Technical tearing it up 🙂 

More coming soon.

I was close posting "THAT'S UNFAIR!", but GTR Technical does a brilliant job making car setups and I use them a lot, so that's probably even better for me, if he get's the hands on early 😄

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

I was close posting "THAT'S UNFAIR!", but GTR Technical does a brilliant job making car setups and I use them a lot, so that's probably even better for me, if he get's the hands on early 😄

Also, given all the work he's done on providing hundreds of setups for the community we felt it fair he gets to tune up the SUBARUS.

• Agree 2

Although I understand that GTR Technical gets his hands on, I get that this is mainly a marketing strategy.
And for someone like me, who hates the youtube influence bs I generally don't like that.

It would never even come into my mind watching someone playing DiRT instead of playing it by myself.
I will never understand the current generation and I'm only 33 😄

• Agree 2

Fun fact, I bought Absolute Drift (the game The Art of Rally guy made) because I saw it on a Nerdcubed video. That was one time I got "influenced" 😄 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

So good of you to give GTR Technical early access. He's planning to release setups for the Legacy and S4 a full day before we get the pack, how cool is that!? We can be up and running as soon as we install it all. Nice one Codies and GTR! I'm 50 and have no idea how to properly set a rally car up, so his videos are exactly what I need.

Edited by Rogerbee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Standard setup and the nearest tree is my intention for Tuesday night... 

• Haha 2

I just watched the video @PJTierney and Jon looks very slow. If you can sent me an early access code for PS4 I'll show him how it is done... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I just watched the video @PJTierney and Jon looks very slow. If you can sent me an early access code for PS4 I'll show him how it is done... 

I can send you a code for a 22b instead 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I can send you a code for a 22b instead 😉 

😂

1 hour ago, Thierry97 said:

video on the new sound of the skoda and the c4 Wrc ???:classic_blink:

Mate, it's only 3 days left. I think we can wait until then.

• Agree 1

Three days and we'll finally get our hands on this...

fot_mcrae-sanremo%201998_01.jpg

F1020009-(2).jpg

• Like 1

What a ride! Looks like they saved the best till last. The logs by the track are all the trees they had to cut down after we'd finished piling into them! Really looking forward to this now!

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2020 at 6:39 PM, PJTierney said:

After watching this video, I can't wait to play it myself😍

I really like the menu navigation😍
Edited by gleylancer571

The team went all out on this update, which is why there was a 2 month wait since the end of Season 4, and it shows 🙂 

• Thanks 1

The Flat Out Pack lacks the Xasara Colin would definitely see it that way too ;-)

image.thumb.png.7c7ca9b5f446fa097359f098b4b2777b.png

Next week, May 16th/17th will see a grand celebration take place, as The UK bands together to celebrate Colin McRae’s 1995 WRC title win. Loads of drivers drivers close to Colin will be there to celebrate, one being his brother Alister McRae who is reportedly driving a Proton Satria Neo S2000; more on that later. In Modern Rallying Colin was an absolute inspiration to many many drivers but none could say he had a much bigger influence on their career than Kris Meeke. 15 years ago, Colin took Meeke under his wing and supported him through the 106 cup, British Champion, his Junior WRC challenge and even his first early WRC starts in the Impreza way back in 2005. Jump to 2015 , it was announced that Meeke will be paying tribute to his master or ‘maître’ as the French call it as the UK pay tribute to him; however, Citroen Racing decided that they would sweeten the deal. Yves Matton and his guys at Citroen decided that they would be instrumental in high amounts of tears and tissues and Knockhill when they announced that Kris would be driving a specially liveried Citroen Xsara based on the one McRae drove in 2003, when he was a Citroen works driver. Speaking on it Meeke said, “I need to say a huge thanks to Citroen Racing for doing this. It’s obviously a special event and there were a lot of people wanting me to turn up in the current car, the DS3, but for me getting the Xsara is really special. It’s a car that I remember well, and I remember Colin driving it when I was involved with him back in 2003.” He continued “The car in question will be in the livery of the day and it’s actually one of the cars that Colin drove, so for me this is a terrific way of paying tribute to him. I have driven the car once or twice before, on the Isle of Man actually; when Citroen was developing the C4 I did some back-to-back runs. But it’ll be particularly special to be driving a works car and one that Colin actually drove himself. I can’t wait.” You can’t wait Kris? No, I can’t wait and certainly the fans can’t wait.