Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, GroupBFanatic said:

is it out yet ?  just bought Flat out DLC and would like to download now 

It's out in about 10 minutes

EDIT No sorry, 1 hour and 10 minutes

Edited by KingOfCoins

Posted (edited)

Nothing yet. I'll tired of waiting. Will come back tomorrow 25th and look. A day later than announced....

Edited by Evopower2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Evopower2 said:

Nothing yet. I'll tired of waiting. Will come back tomorrow 25th and look. A day later than announced....

Maybe just read what people post :classic_rolleyes:

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Æsh said:

Maybe just read what people post :classic_rolleyes:

I have read but nothing tells my why it is delayed. I have bought deluxe pack that should include flat out pack.

1 minute ago, Evopower2 said:

I have read but nothing tells my why it is delayed. I have bought deluxe pack that should include flat out pack.

The post above yours literally says the update is available now...

• Agree 1

Just now, Evopower2 said:

Release on the 24th doesn't mean that it's available at midnight. It's released during day.

I just started to download on Steam, 19.8GB

16 hours ago, ebarbs27 said:

Hi @PJTierney, this may have already been asked but nonetheless...

As it stands, you can only have 12 events in a custom rally championship. Will this be extended to 13 so that we can play all 13 rallies in one championship including Scotland if we so wish?

Thanks 🙂

12 Events is the max.

15 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

Now updated start. 17.570 GB

itshappening.gif

Posted (edited)

Interesting, mine is 20GB. 

I also just bought Seasons 3 & 4 for $A11.35, pretty good value even for the puketastic Finland.

I found it odd that I couldn't figure out how to get the new content updating. The only options in Steam were to buy it, which doesn't apply since I own Seasons 1 & 2. And the game was on auto-update but nothing happening. Nothing in the download queue.

But... then I purchased Seasons 3 & 4 and told that to "install". I manually put that "0 byte" download at the top of the queue, and as soon as I did it suddenly changed to a 20GB update and started the large download.

Bit funny that the Flat Out pack is more expensive than the Season 3&4 pack, which would then give the Flat Out pack for free.

Edited by XenialJ

Also, anyone else notice their game art change to the SUBARU Impreza S4? 😉 

• Like 2

Is anyone up and running with it yet? Downloaded but greyed out even though i bought seasons 1 & 2 originally.

For Playstation the Flat Out Pack costs € 9.99 and I think that's a very, very good price

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to playing afterwards

3 minutes ago, Levy9 said:

Is anyone up and running with it yet? Downloaded but greyed out even though i bought seasons 1 & 2 originally.

• Xbox: Check your Ready to Install section for a Colin McRae file. That's the entitlement.
  • PS4: Check the PlayStation Store for the pack, there should be an install option there (or purchase for zero, I'm on Xbox at the moment so I can't check)
  • Agree 1

17gb of an update😬😬

that’s me not planning dirt for that day anyway 😭😭😭

Posted (edited)

PC, I don't have the DLC, I have already bought all the season pass and DLC, is it one more scam to force people to buy the DLC ?

Edited by KolysioN
  • Disagree 1

At the moment I believe there's no point purchasing the Flat Out pack itself. Purchase Season 3 & 4 pack, which is cheaper and provides the Flat Out pack for free.

It's possible that deal has changed though, anyone know 100% if it's still the case that any season still means free Flat Out?

2 minutes ago, KolysioN said:

PC, I don't have the DLC, I have already bought all the season pass and DLC, is it one more scam to force people to buy the DLC ?

You're quick to throw out the insults aren't you?

Looking into it.

2 minutes ago, XenialJ said:

At the moment I believe there's no point purchasing the Flat Out pack itself. Purchase Season 3 & 4 pack, which is cheaper and provides the Flat Out pack for free.

It's possible that deal has changed though, anyone know 100% if it's still the case that any season still means free Flat Out?

It's supposed to be free if you own a Season (and I can confirm on my Xbox that it is). Hang tight.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Wish I could give you advice Koly. Steam does have it but as I posted a bit earlier, it didn't appear for me until I purchased Seasons 3 & 4. Once I did, it put a 0 byte download in the queue then that suddenly changed to 20GB. 

Since you have nothing new to purchase, that doesn't help you though. 

Anyone else on PC with any tips on kicking off the download?

Edited by XenialJ

6 minutes ago, PJTierney said:
  • Xbox: Check your Ready to Install section for a Colin McRae file. That's the entitlement.
  • PS4: Check the PlayStation Store for the pack, there should be an install option there (or purchase for zero, I'm on Xbox at the moment so I can't check)

Should of mentioned, i'm on PC through Steam.

Posted (edited)

they force us to buy let's report the scammer !

Edited by KolysioN
  • Disagree 10

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It's supposed to be free if you own a Season (and I can confirm on my Xbox that it is). Hang tight.

I was running with the assumption that for me/Season owners, it'll just work for free in the game once it's done. Of course I won't know for sure until it's all here.

But yeah on Steam it appears for me as $A14.50. Maybe that's intended, with the update just appearing for free in-game for Season owners, but that still would mean that people could unwittingly pay for something in Steam not knowing it's free.

Edited by XenialJ