Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

Got word that Steam entitlement should be sorted out shortly.

Sure you will fix it, but what a “community” we have surrounding DR2.0...complaining started the moment it became the 24th….thats why I try to avoid the forums...way to much toxicity.

• Agree 1

Still wondering that FREE means? Here’s an FAQ:
I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

Yes

I am bay Delux version, but this DLC is not in my game (( Why?

Steam people, can you try again and see if you are able to get the Colin pack? Just got an update and it should be working now.

Posted (edited)

I can play. BUT there i an issue with the co-driver voice volume, it's low....

Edited by KolysioN

11 minutes ago, XenialJ said:

I was running with the assumption that for me/Season owners, it'll just work for free in the game once it's done. Of course I won't know for sure until it's all here.

But yeah on Steam it appears for me as $A14.50. Maybe that's intended, with the update just appearing for free in-game for Season owners, but that still would mean that people could unwittingly pay for something in Steam not knowing it's free.

11 minutes ago, RookieOne said:

It look more like a bug. Calm down, PJ looking into it

Check again now, should be sorted.

Just checked again on PC through Steam and its wanting me to purchase it, even though i had a season 1 & 2 pass when the game was first released.

Posted (edited)

@pj working for me now.

Everyone else, restart your steam client or your computer

Just one glaring bug : when transmission nos settled to select automatically between h-pattern and sequential, it default to sequential for the S4

Edited by RookieOne
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's working for me🤘 Flat out here we go!!

Edited by Sint78

10 minutes ago, Ha3aP said:

Don't work ((

8 minutes ago, Levy9 said:

Just checked again on PC through Steam and its wanting me to purchase it, even though i had a season 1 & 2 pass when the game was first released.

Restart your PC and connect to Steam again.

Posted (edited)
I am really looking forward to the new Subarus and Scotland

For the DLC cars a few more liveries that would be really great
The Up 2000CC have far too few liveries

A couple of new colors would be great too: red, blue, green and yellow
Edited by gleylancer571

16 minutes ago, RookieOne said:

Just one glaring bug : when transmission nos settled to select automatically between h-pattern and sequential, it default to sequential for the S4 

Well the S4 had both actually during its season. Could just as well be a bug in showing that it is H-Pattern Manual. 
I welcome it, if it has Sequential in auto-select, as that is what I would use anyway in the 2000's class. Just assuming it is a late S4 and not an early, which makes it being in line with the rest of the class.

just a shame you can't compete it against the EvoVI

• Like 2

Yeah, as @SkyRex said, they trialled the semi 'box in Wales' 98, so that option is (arguably!) correct...

...is it a big download? (on PS4) I am working until late and I want to play when I get in: I am hoping I won't be waiting hours for a download! 

Posted (edited)

in scotland, all the French notes are late with Legacy but no with S4 

But Scotland with Legacy is woooooowww ! 

PS4 

Edited by GregPit81

27 minutes ago, KolysioN said:

Can you all confirm the CO-driver low volume voice issue ?

Yes. Its horrible. Tanja Geilhausen voice is dynamicly loud and quite within one stage...

20 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

Well the S4 had both actually during its season. Could just as well be a bug in showing that it is H-Pattern Manual. 
I welcome it, if it has Sequential in auto-select, as that is what I would use anyway in the 2000's class. Just assuming it is a late S4 and not an early, which makes it being in line with the rest of the class.

just a shame you can't compete it against the EvoVI

In fact it was just a VO....McRae was running the h transmission in late 98 according to onboard videos

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, as @SkyRex said, they trialled the semi 'box in Wales' 98, so that option is (arguably!) correct...

...is it a big download? (on PS4) I am working until late and I want to play when I get in: I am hoping I won't be waiting hours for a download! 

looking at posts in this and the gossip thread, it's 17.56-17.57GB.

for me on steam it's 19.8. I'm not sure I can do that. the monthly allowance at the place I'm staying at is 60

14 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

Horay codemasters,

finally you've listened to a lot of people who bought season 1/2  but then you never offered season 3/4 ,

they have now , for those like me we can now buy season 3/4  and at £7.99,

on steam, it's been near that price since feb 11.

Untitled.jpg.983497b07db94782e6743aee67a94aa2.jpg

Edited by ianism

All went through just fine for me on Steam, bought it for £7.99 as I was picking and choosing the DLC. BT upped the download speeds a few days ago, they said they would as more of us would be at home due to the Coronavirus. My download speed was 6.1 mbs so I got it all downloaded in just under an hour! Top darts! Just had time for a little mess about with a couple of cars on the Dirtfish track before realising that my controller needed charging.

If you're having trouble, don't rant, just outline what the problem is and I'm sure we can get it sorted

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, KolysioN said:

they force us to buy let's report the scammer !

Oh just STFU already. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, KolysioN said:

Can you all confirm the CO-driver low volume voice issue ?

Yep.

New speech exclusive to Scotland is too quiet. Without upsetting the rest of my settings I can't tell what he's actually saying.