Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

You can always create that Scenario whenever you like 😄 

• Haha 1

Maybe with the focus getting the new 'valvoline' livery we can see some new liveries for a certain few Lancias?

15 hours ago, Matt555 said:

I feel codies have definitely saved the best until last. Scotland is phenomenal!

Do you have now the same problem as me that other stages are not good enough? Scotland is so good you don't want to ride "old" stages anymore 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

Do you have now the same problem as me that other stages are not good enough? Scotland is so good you don't want to ride "old" stages anymore 😄

I do believe Scotland is the best rally of all of them, and has the most detail. 

But it's had the opposite effect for me

It's revitalised the whole game, breathed new life into it. But that might be because I held off playing for a few months until Scotland was released! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

New England and NZ were my favourites preciously as they were fast and flowing but they seem quite ‘easy’ Now compared to bonny Scotland

14 hours ago, BatteredSav93 said:

Maybe with the focus getting the new 'valvoline' livery we can see some new liveries for a certain few Lancias?

This was a one-off for the FLAT OUT pack.

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

This was a one-off for the FLAT OUT pack.

Right in the feels. I had a glimmer of hope that was just snuffed out.

Hello everyone im new here just bought dr2 with all dlc, i have a question related to scotland for PJTierney, is there any chance in current state of the game to add one slot in custom championship so we can play full season with all countries? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matt555 said:

New England and NZ were my favourites preciously as they were fast and flowing but they seem quite ‘easy’ Now compared to bonny Scotland

wellllll those are probably two of the easier locations out of all 13, to be honest...

15 minutes ago, ianism said:

wellllll those are probably two of the easier locations out of all 13, to be honest...

Err, the faster long Stage (forgot the name) on New Zealand is really dangerous on some parts. Very tricky.

The easiest stages (for me) are Germany, Spain, New England and Argentina. In that order.
Hardest ones are Sweden, Finland, Greece and Poland. Also in that order.

• Agree 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, ianism said:

someone is tired of answering the same questions over and over 😂

plus, finally some good news for Oculus users!

Hello - I have purchased the GoTY purchased on the PS4 but it continues to ask me to go to the Store to play Colin McRae; do you know what I am doing wrong?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Err, the faster long Stage (forgot the name) on New Zealand is really dangerous on some parts. Very tricky.

The easiest stages (for me) are Germany, Spain, New England and Argentina. In that order.

yeah, I know that 16km NZ one is tougher, but it's because the banks can spin you easily. the corners aren't hard.

interesting, I don't find Sweden hard at all, but maybe it's just because I've driven it a lot. I'd put Scotland in there with the hardest four, and say Greece is about equal with Monte Carlo, depending on the direction. both are fine going uphill, but going downhill is completely terrifying ahaha

hopefully one day these stages will all be able to be done as one long one (not sure if/how that works for New England, Aus, Poland & Scotland, but oh well).

@HelloAlexander not sure, but I don't think you're doing anything wrong. contact support.

Edited by ianism

13 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Also an interesting thing for me (as I spent most of my time doing circuit racing in the past) is that I feel more comfortable and get in the rythm much easier on low speed stages like the ones of New Zealand and Argentina for example, meanwhile I seriously lack of confidence at high speed locations (Finland, Poland). Based on my experience it's quite the opposite on the racetracks, it's easier to master the high speed circuits (Monza, old Hockenheim, old Kyalami etc.), while the low speed circuits require a lot more practice to reach the same level of confidence.

I tried the new dlc yesterday and the tracks/cars feel very good! a really nice flow to the stages in Scotland! As others already pointed out the co-driver is very bad. I dont understand how things like this isnt picked up by the beta testers or even the developers themselves..

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, somethingthing said:

As others already pointed out the co-driver is very bad.

Bad?

39 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

Bad?

Yes. Some calls are way to late and earlier today i even got a right when the turn was left.

3 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

Yes. Some calls are way to late and earlier today i even got a right when the turn was left.

OK, very bad means something different for me. Yes, some are very late but from DR2 perspective they are almost perfect 😄 And I mean English ones only.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

OK, very bad means something different for me. Yes, some are very late but from DR2 perspective they are almost perfect 😄 And I mean English ones only.

If the co-driver doesnt do his job and you crash thanks to him i consider it very bad. Its not balanced to other tracks neither, i had to take set the slider all the way to earlier and we shouldnt need to tweak co-driver calls stage per stage. At least i dont need to on other countries. But yeah, the co-driver is all i  found thats negative with Scotland so far. The track itself and the cars are phenomenal.

Edited by somethingthing

1 minute ago, somethingthing said:

If the co-driver doesnt do his job and you crash thanks to him i consider it very bad. Its not balanced to other tracks neither, i had to take set the slider all the way to earlier and we shouldnt need to tweak co-driver calls stage per stage. At least i dont need to on other countries.

Yeah, that's true but I can drive fast there without problems so it's not bad for me but exactly the opposite because other stages are usually worse.

Wouldn't the Subaru Impreza S4 fit much better into Group A due to its performance data and date of manufacture?
In the up 2000cc it is the oldest car

There is another update scheduled so I would imagine bugs will be dealt with there.

• Agree 1

I'm on PS4 I just finished all the challenges in very difficult mode the two trophies related to the scenarios are not unlocking am I the only one in this case ?

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Edited by Matt555

21 hours ago, ianism said:

Sorry Colin

• Haha 3