F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

On 2/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, tonzboher said:

Also I’ve noticed in the screenshots of the forthcoming 98 wrc car that the steering wheel has the yellow centre ring, I know it’s only a small thing but iam open to correcting but I’ve never seen Colin McRae have had that on any of his steering wheels on any of his rally cars,l throughout his career, the 2001 Ford Focus has the same thing which it shouldn’t have. 

EA5FC49C-C9D8-4112-AB0C-DA87E8513920.jpeg

D8A40A25-A088-4341-8F74-DB1870642EF1.jpeg

Cancel the whole DLC. It’s ruined. Unplayable 

• Haha 17
  • Disagree 1

34 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Cancel the whole DLC. It’s ruined. Unplayable 

What the **** are you talking about!?!?!? How can it be unplayable if it hasn't been released yet??? All this stuff comes out on 24th March. Can't you read? It is even written in the name of the topic for those like you. This DLC will be the best they have ever released to this game.

It would be good if you deleted this post.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 4

13 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

What the **** are you talking about!?!?!? How can it be unplayable if it hasn't been released yet??? All this stuff comes out on 24th March. Can't you read? It is even written in the name of the topic for those like you. This DLC will be the best they have ever released to this game.

I’m sorry but it will be impossible for me (and I assume everybody else) to play this dlc if this yellow part on the steering wheel remains on the car in-game, when clearly it was never used in real life.

• Haha 9

17 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Wait, was this post meant to be a joke too?

Just now, Jack4688 said:

Wait, was this post meant to be a joke too?

I don’t know, but I am 100% deadly serious. Either #remove this yellow steering wheel or #cancel the whole dlc. No joke, the game will be ruined. Definitely.

• Haha 3
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, RallyDriven said:

I don’t know, but I am 100% deadly serious. Either #remove this yellow steering wheel or #cancel the whole dlc. No joke, the game will be ruined. Definitely.

I thought it was a joke but it seems that somebody is stupid. It is only the matter of ******* circle on the ******* steering wheel and you blame whole the ******* DLC, which what is more, hasn't seen the daylight yet??? It would be better if you made a suggestion to remove it because something is wrong if it really disturbes you, not talk such ******** that they have got to cancel it.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

I thought it was a joke but it seems that somebody is stupid. It is only the matter of ******* circle on the ******* steering wheel and you blame whole the ******* DLC, which what is more, hasn't seen the daylight yet??? It would be better if you made a suggestion to remove it because something is wrong if it really disturbes you, not talk such ******** that they have got to cancel it.

More curse words wasn't possible?

He is still joking, made.

Either someone from codemasters sees this and removes that yellow part from the wheel, or I will not be claiming my FREE dlc. It will be your loss codemasters, not mine

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Either someone from codemasters sees this and removes that yellow part from the wheel, or I will not be claiming my FREE dlc. It will be your loss codemasters, not mine

RallyDriven

I recommend adding a word 'joke' or 😆 emoji because your comments look like serious complaining, not a joke. In written language you cannot rather see emotions like in spoken language.

I heard enough negative opinions and comments (not necessarily here) about this game and I am fed up of complaining about some little details, which don't really matter.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

RallyDriven

I recommend adding a word 'joke' or 😆 emoji because your comments look like serious complaining, not a joke. In written language you cannot rather see emotions like in spoken language.

I heard enough negative opinions and comments (not necessarily here) about this game and I am fed up of complaining about some little details, which don't really matter.

Given the context, the reference to “I will not be claiming my FREE DLC...”, and the pettiness of the complaint it’s pretty ruddy obvious this is a joke

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jack4688 said:

Given the context, the reference to “I will not be claiming my FREE DLC...”, and the pettiness of the complaint it’s pretty ruddy obvious this is a joke

Some stuff can be so bad that you wouldn't like to own it even if it was free so I don't think it is so obvious. Maybe now when you explained.

What have I started? Apologies people, that’s the last time I post any other suggestions 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

What have I started? Apologies people, that’s the last time I post any other suggestions 

It’s fine, I was on your side 👍🏼 😂

• Confused 1

looking forward to this content more than anything dirt rally 2.0 related since launch ! cant wait ! :classic_cool:

• Agree 2

Scenarios will be fun. I see Localisation testing them out at the moment and I'm like "give me a go!" 😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RallyDriven said:

#YellowWheelNoDeal

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

#YellowWheelNoDeal

Knew you would have my back!

I'm also looking forward to seeing what the scenarios will bring! I’m hoping to recreate the time when Colin rolled the focus twice in Greece and still carried on flat out!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Knew you would have my back!

I'm also looking forward to seeing what the scenarios will bring! I’m hoping to recreate the time when Colin rolled the focus twice in Greece and still carried on flat out!

I am glad to see that one of the Trophies/Achievements requires us to duplicate his triple trip to the trees in Finland! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I am glad to see that one of the Trophies/Achievements requires us to duplicate his triple trip to the trees in Finland! 

We were talking about it today 🙂 

• Like 1