Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

I actually hope that T. Arai - Spike livery will return to DR2.0, as it was in CMR2.0 and CMR3 if i remember correctly.

A classic McRae and plain WR blue/gold wheel livery are top of my wish list: a throwback Toshi Arai livery would be very cool as well though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

A classic McRae and plain WR blue/gold wheel livery

Yeah, that's a nice option indeed next to the plain black and white liveries. With or without the numberplates which the plain black/white do have, or without so it becomes more a "street" car?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming it's allowed to post here about the DLC rather than only spam Subaru photos...

Regarding the classes. So the Legacy will go in Group A and S4 into 2000cc? Are these cars fast enough to compete in their classes? Wouldn't want another 240Z, a great car that no one drives because it is too slow for its class. The S4 especially seems a bit of a mismatch competing against much newer and more advanced WRC cars like Citroen C4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Social Media & Community Team
17 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

Regarding the classes. So the Legacy will go in Group A and S4 into 2000cc?

Are these cars fast enough to compete in their classes? 

 

Will need to check but I believe:

  • Legacy will be in Group A
  • S4 will be in Up to 2000cc

 

The second part of your question I can't answer as it's all subjective.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @HoksuHoo, less questions and more Subaru spamming please... :classic_biggrin:

If the Legacy is modeled on the '92 specification (with the bigger turbo restrictor), then it should have a bit more grunt than the Group A Impreza (like the Integrale), but be a bit less agile than the others cars (due to its length), so it could be in the mix in the Group A class. 

If the WRC97 is in 2000cc then, if it has been accurately modeled, I don't expect it to be competitive against the likes of the C4 and '07 Focus...

...it looks so much cooler though, so I doubt I'll be using any other 2000cc car for a while! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

The second part of your question I can't answer as it's all subjective.

The performance of a car against a 10 years younger car is subjective? Lulz.

The Evo VI is younger than the S4 and in Group A. So it should go in Group A.
But I expected it already it will go in 2000cc were it is not competitive, still a bummer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The Evo VI is younger than the S4 and in Group A. So it should go in Group A.
But I expected it already it will go in 2000cc were it is not competitive, still a bummer.

The Evo VI was classed as a Group A car at the time though (even though it wasn't really). The WRC97 was a World Rally Car: I personally don't think it should be in Group A. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The Evo VI was classed as a Group A car at the time though (even though it wasn't really). The WRC97 was a World Rally Car: I personally don't think it should be in Group A. 

The problem ist just the performance.

They don't wanna split the 2000cc class, you can't exclude cars from a championship per option (not even in clubs) and it's a fact that the C4 and '07 Focus are dominant in that class.

It's just sad. I think while it's definitely not a Group A car, it would fit better there.
The naming of the classes is just to specific, "Group A" should be called "90's" and done.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The problem ist just the performance.

They don't wanna split the 2000cc class, you can't exclude cars from a championship per option (not even in clubs) and it's a fact that the C4 and '07 Focus are dominant in that class.

It's just sad. I think while it's definitely not a Group A car, it would fit better there.
The naming of the classes is just to specific, "Group A" should be called "90's" and done.

Yeah, I think that the 2000cc class needs division, though I can't see that happening with DR2.0. Hopefully it is something that will be addressed in future games if they intend to have a similar number of 2000cc cars.  

Renaming the Group A class 90's and sticking the WRC Impreza in there is definitely a good compromise for DR2.0. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • PJTierney changed the title to Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...