Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

2 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

I actually hope that T. Arai - Spike livery will return to DR2.0, as it was in CMR2.0 and CMR3 if i remember correctly.

A classic McRae and plain WR blue/gold wheel livery are top of my wish list: a throwback Toshi Arai livery would be very cool as well though! 

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

A classic McRae and plain WR blue/gold wheel livery

Yeah, that's a nice option indeed next to the plain black and white liveries. With or without the numberplates which the plain black/white do have, or without so it becomes more a "street" car?

Assuming it's allowed to post here about the DLC rather than only spam Subaru photos...

Regarding the classes. So the Legacy will go in Group A and S4 into 2000cc? Are these cars fast enough to compete in their classes? Wouldn't want another 240Z, a great car that no one drives because it is too slow for its class. The S4 especially seems a bit of a mismatch competing against much newer and more advanced WRC cars like Citroen C4.

• Social Media & Community Team
17 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

Regarding the classes. So the Legacy will go in Group A and S4 into 2000cc?

Are these cars fast enough to compete in their classes? 

Will need to check but I believe:

• Legacy will be in Group A
  • S4 will be in Up to 2000cc

The second part of your question I can't answer as it's all subjective.

Hey @HoksuHoo, less questions and more Subaru spamming please... :classic_biggrin:

If the Legacy is modeled on the '92 specification (with the bigger turbo restrictor), then it should have a bit more grunt than the Group A Impreza (like the Integrale), but be a bit less agile than the others cars (due to its length), so it could be in the mix in the Group A class. 

If the WRC97 is in 2000cc then, if it has been accurately modeled, I don't expect it to be competitive against the likes of the C4 and '07 Focus...

...it looks so much cooler though, so I doubt I'll be using any other 2000cc car for a while! 

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

The second part of your question I can't answer as it's all subjective.

The performance of a car against a 10 years younger car is subjective? Lulz.

The Evo VI is younger than the S4 and in Group A. So it should go in Group A.
But I expected it already it will go in 2000cc were it is not competitive, still a bummer.

1 minute ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The Evo VI is younger than the S4 and in Group A. So it should go in Group A.
But I expected it already it will go in 2000cc were it is not competitive, still a bummer.

The Evo VI was classed as a Group A car at the time though (even though it wasn't really). The WRC97 was a World Rally Car: I personally don't think it should be in Group A. 

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The Evo VI was classed as a Group A car at the time though (even though it wasn't really). The WRC97 was a World Rally Car: I personally don't think it should be in Group A. 

The problem ist just the performance.

They don't wanna split the 2000cc class, you can't exclude cars from a championship per option (not even in clubs) and it's a fact that the C4 and '07 Focus are dominant in that class.

It's just sad. I think while it's definitely not a Group A car, it would fit better there.
The naming of the classes is just to specific, "Group A" should be called "90's" and done.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The problem ist just the performance.

They don't wanna split the 2000cc class, you can't exclude cars from a championship per option (not even in clubs) and it's a fact that the C4 and '07 Focus are dominant in that class.

It's just sad. I think while it's definitely not a Group A car, it would fit better there.
The naming of the classes is just to specific, "Group A" should be called "90's" and done.

Yeah, I think that the 2000cc class needs division, though I can't see that happening with DR2.0. Hopefully it is something that will be addressed in future games if they intend to have a similar number of 2000cc cars.  

Renaming the Group A class 90's and sticking the WRC Impreza in there is definitely a good compromise for DR2.0. 

• PJTierney changed the title to Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic