Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

• Social Media & Community Team
7 minutes ago, Jack4688 said:

@PJTierney when will you guys be going into more details about Scotland? Like where abouts it is and an image of the route?

Nothing specific right now, though we’re talking about future activity ahead of release, figuring out content plans etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was wondering, since the whole theme is Colin McRae, I'd assume Nicky Grist and/or Derek Ringer will be added as co-drivers for the special events.

If this would be the case (which I sure as hell hope so) would that mean we can use them in the other parts of the game aka use them instead of Phil Mills?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, Jack4688 said:

Since 1997 the RSAC Scottish Rally has been solely based in Dumfries & Golloway, not Perth & Kinross, so it’s unlikely. But then again, Whaanga Coast road is in Waikato not Hawkes Bay so you never know!

Yeah I mean DR2's new locations are never anywhere near the real life locations with those names. So if DR2 says Perth & Kinross, it's going to be anywhere in Scotland except for Perth & Kinross.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Nothing specific right now, though we’re talking about future activity ahead of release, figuring out content plans etc.

It's a bit confusing. You talking about the Flat Out pack only, or are there still possible other plans for DR2.0 content wise?

• Social Media & Community Team
23 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

It's a bit confusing. You talking about the Flat Out pack only, or are there still possible other plans for DR2.0 content wise?

FLAT OUT messaging, by content I mean blogs, videos etc.

23 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

FLAT OUT messaging, by content I mean blogs, videos etc.

Thanks for clearing.

Also to be clear, is FLAT OUT the last planned content for DR2?

And two more question, will there be a new physical release with the S4 on the cover? And is there a high res version image of that cover art (at the end of the video) somewhere to get? For example as background or to print it on a canvas. 

• Agree 1
26 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

For this part of DLC I suggest making extra championship in Freeplay Historic, you know what I mean, which would include this content so Scotland Rally, Subaru Impreza, etc. What about you?

this! I think quite a few of us would like more Historic championships that use the DLC locations and cars.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Supposing that it is a tribute DLC, I think that something like this would be really suitable. And it would be cool if we saw some video materials showing Colin McRae driving with this Subaru, maybe as the introduction like to the other ones, if you remember, there are such videos, or at the end, when we complete it.

• PJTierney changed the title to Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack
  • PJTierney locked and unlocked this topic
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic