Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

Download finally finished and I have just spent 20 minutes driving the new Subaru around Dirtfish and admiring it. It is too pretty to take out on stage, I don't want to bend it! 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, tbtstt said:

Download finally finished and I have just spent 20 minutes driving the new Subaru around Dirtfish and admiring it. It is too pretty to take out on stage, I don't want to bend it! 

It sounds absolutely awesome too😁😍

• Agree 2

Vraiment magnifique cette livrée.

On ne peut que félicité. BRAVO

Pourriez-vous faire en sorte d'avoir le même ressentie de la route écossaise en Espagne?

Really beautiful this livery,
We can only congratulate. Well Done
Could you make sure you have the same feeling of the Scottish road in Spain.

Alain

Edited by Alain67
traduction

Stayed up far later than I should have playing some of the McRae scenarios last night. At a casual glance Scotland doesn't look that dissimilar to Wales, but it is very different to drive. Really impressed with how Codemasters have produced the scenarios without WRC licensing; "beat the Spanish and Finnish drivers". That'll be Carlos and Tommi then...

...after careful consideration, and despite a few minor gripes/omissions, thanks to the latest DLC I am now officially declaring DR2.0 as my favourite rally game of all time. 

Oh, and that Subaru? Totally worth the wait. :classic_love:

S5 1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

I haven’t attempted the scenarios yet, but Scotland really is great. I’ve never competed that far north before, but it’s still very reminiscent of the rallies I’ve done further south in Scotland. Very fast sections, logs, and big ditches! My only complaint is late pace notes. I’ve been sent off the road a few times due to slow corners after fast sections being called very late

• Like 1

I've played Scotland quite a bit now, and really must thank Codies for this. What a magnificent way to end the game. The fog is definitely much better than Finland, and the rally is just so beautifully, amazingly detailed. It's glorious, so lovingly put together. And I'm also finding it really varied and interesting.

After the disappointment of Finland (the fog killed it for me), and then having had some hope for a whole new season of rallies dashed, this outcome is just so satisfying. To get this at the end of the game's seasons and for free for many players - nobody could argue this one. Hail Codemasters!

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

Maybe one of the future housekeeping patches could add an option to turn fog on/off, maybe a disclaimer that it could seriously affect FPS.  It would kinda future proof the game a little, so playing it a couple years down the road with more powerful systems it would be normal to have it off.

just a thought.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, gfRally said:

Maybe one of the future housekeeping patches could add an option to turn fog on/off, maybe a disclaimer that it could seriously affect FPS.  It would kinda future proof the game a little, so playing it a couple years down the road with more powerful systems it would be normal to have it off.

just a thought.

as well as upcoming consoles!

(he said, gleefully)

Okay, driving in Scotland is BEYOND scary. There are so many things I can crash into that my mind gets confused and can't choose which is the most dangerous and imminent obstacle into which I could crash. Needless to say, this actually does cause me to crash into the nearest log/ditch/rock/tree/log-pile available. And there are A LOT in those stages... 

• Agree 2
  • PJTierney changed the title to Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic